Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fighter isn't he? He just keeps impressing.

This tournament is great, it's got all the best 118's in (Nery a-side), but Inoue was a cert to win as soon as he entered. He's just too good.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      Luis Nery-"Inoue is very good , but I'm the best , I'll knock him out in 6 rounds or less."

Will Naoya Inoue continue to hide and seek refuge behind Japan's political curtain?

Or will he come out of his doomsday bunker & fight Luis Nery, the baddest 118 pound man alive?

PANTERA! PANTERA! PANTERA!
      MEXICO! MEXICO! MEXICO!
      Nery is a cheat in every sense of the word. PEDs and weight cheating (a lot like Canelo) and I guArantee Inuoe still smokes him. Nery got nothing for Inuoe way too slow.

Comment

WOW! Very impressive, great win for Inoue! Congratulations on winning another title!

Comment

Banzai !!!!!!

Comment

naoya lb4lb no. 1.

Comment

I said he is #1 p4p

Comment

Monster is a monster. Boy can finish.

Comment

Inoue though great, is a KO waiting to happen. He gets hit far too much so I wouldn't be surprised when an older more experienced veteran fights him and takes his time and then catches him and ends it. Inoue won't know how to handle it. I wouldn't be surprised if Nonito does it actually.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                    The hype train has begun, you got guys on here saying he should be top 5 P4P already
                    P4P is a bunch of made up nonsense anyway, but you're talking like the idea of having Inoue as one of the best in the world is outlandish. You one of those dudes think the little guys don't matter or that you can't be elite if you ain't headlined a show in the US?

ESPN, Ring and the BWAA all had him at #7 even before tonight and the 50 odd members of the TBRB consider him #5 already. I imagine this latest win will improve those rankings. Like I say it's all subjective, but I'd say you're the outlier here, not the dudes proclaiming he's one of the best in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                      Donaire is way better than Rodriguez though, a never been paper champ.

Donaire has been in wars and hit by legit featherweights. Let’s see what he’s got agains Monster
                      I’m not counting Donaire out. In fact, Inoue better watch out cuz if he thinks he can walkover Donaire like he did with these other guys, he got another thing coming.

Donaire is far from done and he has been taking shots from bigger opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X