Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice fight

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
      At one point I thought fig was a beast but after basically losing to Molina jr I think ugas beats him easy. Good fight none the least. Plant my dude but maybe they could exchange his mismatch for a more competitive fight? Say luis nery or put Brandon fig on the undercard against another step up opponent
      Rumors are Nery and Jr will be on the card as well.

Plant's fight is fine since it is a prelim bout that isn't on the actual PPV card.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
        At one point I thought fig was a beast but after basically losing to Molina jr I think ugas beats him easy. Good fight none the least. Plant my dude but maybe they could exchange his mismatch for a more competitive fight? Say luis nery or put Brandon fig on the undercard against another step up opponent
        Apparently Nery will be on there, also Chavez Jr again, lol

Comment

Now we are cooking with grease...that’s a main event fight on a regular PBC show. PBC finally doing what it needs to and stacking its ppv cards with good fights? A couple more competitive world title
          Fights or contender level fights and this is shaping up to be a sweet fight party

Comment

Ugas too skilled, lands on Figueroa all night and maybe stops him. Figueroa struggled with a washed Molina and has no discipline. Will probably show up drunk, weighing 156 pounds

Comment

shaping up to be a pretty nice card and overall night of boxing

Comment

Well. That's a good fight.

Comment

Excellent Fight especially for a Undercard fight! That could've easily been Main Event on Showtime or FS1 or something

I thought it would be Ugas vs Lipinets but this is a good one as well. Maybe Lipinets vs Josesito Lopez or Broner now, would be another solid Welterweight MatchUp

Comment

Another good WW fight for PBC.

Comment

I don’t know why people
                      Think it’s going to be a cake walk for Ugas

Comment

Working...
                      X