No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Ugas Added To Pacquiao-Thurman Undercard July 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Excellent Fight especially for a Undercard fight! That could've easily been Main Event on Showtime or FS1 or something

I thought it would be Ugas vs Lipinets but this is a good one as well. Maybe Lipinets vs Josesito Lopez or Broner now, would be another solid Welterweight MatchUp
    The Ugas vs Lipinets fight made no sense. You use both against the other big name fighters of the division, not against each other.

Lipinets vs DSG if the Mikey fight doesn't happen. If it does, then Lipinets vs Lopez will do for me.

Comment

This fight doesn’t happen. Figueroa will be overweight or some crazy **** will happen before July 20th. Hope they have a good replacement
      Last edited by sparkz2112; 05-18-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I REALLY like this fight... Omar looks like he's been slipping lately and this is a great "picc me up" type fight.. the kind that makes you train seriously and rededicate yourself a bit.

Omar's defense is lacking and Ugas has shown some good, accurate boxing ability... VERY interesting fight.

Comment

Outstanding! Never seen Omar Figueroa Jr. in a boring fight! Big step up, challenging Ugas! Let's Get It!

FREE "BOOTS" ENNIS!!!

Comment

Ugas is ****ing trash lmao
            I remember when dumbasses on here were hyping him up for spencer then he ends up losing to porter

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
              Ugas is ****ing trash lmao
              I remember when dumbasses on here were hyping him up for spencer then he ends up losing to porter
              A large majority of people had Ugas beating Porter. And losing to Porter isn't anything to be ashamed of, Porter is still a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                A large majority of people had Ugas beating Porter. And losing to Porter isn't anything to be ashamed of, Porter is still a champ.
                That fight was god awful. For a cuban ugas has no ****ing jab. Both him and port were just trying to catch each other all night without setting anything up

Comment

One Time vs Great One or Run Time vs Old One !$!

Comment

This has the potential to be a murderous fight. I thought that Ugas did enough to win against Shawn P., and Figs has got some serious dog in him. I believe they will perform, both are game as hell!

Comment

Should probably be fight of the night since the main event will likely be a boxing contest.

Doesn't add any sales but adds some quality and gives those guys a stage so the winner (or even the loser depending on how it goes) has viable options.

Comment

Working...
                      X