Andre Berto
    Sergiy Lipinets
    Josesito Lopez
    John Molina
    Adrian Granados

Mix-Max to your liking.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      If Omar comes in well conditioned Ugas is in trouble. For some reason Porter tried to box with Ugas and fight from the outside which was a ****** strategy. Figueroa won't make that mistake. An in shape Omar Figueroa is a dangerous man.
      Omar looks way too soft in the middle at WW... I think if he could discipline himself on the scales he could be an absolute monster at 140.

Comment

Figo's "0" is about to go!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          The Ugas vs Lipinets fight made no sense. You use both against the other big name fighters of the division, not against each other.

Lipinets vs DSG if the Mikey fight doesn't happen. If it does, then Lipinets vs Lopez will do for me.
          With Lipinets #3 by the WBC and Ugas #5, was thinking a Final Eliminator or something with that match up. I actually like this match up better though

Comment

oh that's a good fight!

Comment

Excellent selections for the undercard. You add Mexicans and the numbers will see the benefit. However the numbers will only be accredited to the main event.

Comment

Damn I like this matchup. Looks like Ugas has finally transitioned from being a great amateur to the pro game as well. So I think he got the edge on this one

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  This fight all depends on how motivated Omar Figueroa is
                  So you left out the most important thing in the equation. Guess what or who?

Comment

Omar Figueroa been looking pudgy since he went up to 147. He gotta be in peak form against Ugas

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      If Omar comes in well conditioned Ugas is in trouble. For some reason Porter tried to box with Ugas and fight from the outside which was a ****** strastegy. Figueroa won't make that mistake. An in shape Omar Figueroa is a dangerous man.
                      It wasn't. Porters bum rush strategy doesn't work against foes that are stronger than him. People mistake aggression for strength sometimes. Porter is not the strongest welterweight, Ugas, Brook, and Danny Garcia showed that they were stronger than him physically, and we all know Spence is probably stronger too, probably Crawford as well.

It visibly tired him out when he tries to wrestle with the stronger/bigger guys. He had to box Ugas coz Ugas was way bigger and stronger than Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X