No announcement yet.

Ok so who got Gervonta Davis pregnant??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    They say this cat Davis weighs 180lbs between fights. Which means he cutting more than 50lbs just to make his natural fighting weight of 130lbs.
    Why are you saying natural fighting weight?

Obviously it's not...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Very good analysis.

The difference is Davis isn't gonna go on a hunt of belts or on a long career of proving BS to haters. Davis will have a max of 4 fights, IMO, if he's lucky. Make them all count. Maybe 1 can is OK.
      He's a talented fighter. I don't want to see him shorten his career. It would be nice to seem him fight at a high level for another 5 to 7 years, minimum. But, I realize most fighters just can't maintain that kind of level. The ones that do maintain that high level are the fighters that we consider great. With success and money comes some big pitfalls. Like Marvin Hagler said a long time ago, "It's tough to get out of bed at 5 am to do roadwork when you're sleeping in silk pajamas". Money and fame have a way of making a fighter turn softer. Let's hope Tank doesn't go off the rails for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This is why I think Tank is gonna be washed sooner than people think. I mean not 27 or nothing like that probably, but he's not gonna be a guy at 30 at the top I feel like. Unless he starts taking sh^t more seriously within the next year or two cuz I think there is wear & tear to the body with these fluctuations that lower your ceiling. It also shows a general lack of dedication that could be a early indicator of whats in Tank's head thats not an easy thing to change which maybe the real issue.

Dude don't seem to take care of himself. Fair play on gaining some weight between fights, but Tank looking like a NSBer between fights.
        his body type won't age favorably...as well. But I agree with everything you said

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Why are you saying natural fighting weight?

Obviously it's not...
          Well, he is certainly ain't no damn cruiserweight standing at only 5'4 inches tall that's for sure. He is natural super featherweight; Who lacks both the discipline, dedication and will to keep his short, fat, round ass in shape between fights.

It's what happens when an athlete let themselves go by neglecting their health and livelihoods. He should spend more time working out in the gym and less time, eating, partying and spending so much time on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            his body type won't age favorably...as well. But I agree with everything you said
            I'm trying to think of a fighter that was short and fat (bad combo) and struggled this bad with weight early in 20's that went on to have a long great career? If you doing this now you have to think you will be worse as a fighter in your late 20's and beyond.

Comment

Comment

People way too harsh on these young athletes

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                  People way too harsh on these young athletes
                  He young doe

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    He young doe
                    https://youtu.be/sR2py3sscfQ

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      This is why I think Tank is gonna be washed sooner than people think. I mean not 27 or nothing like that probably, but he's not gonna be a guy at 30 at the top I feel like. Unless he starts taking sh^t more seriously within the next year or two cuz I think there is wear & tear to the body with these fluctuations that lower your ceiling. It also shows a general lack of dedication that could be a early indicator of whats in Tank's head thats not an easy thing to change which maybe the real issue.

Dude don't seem to take care of himself. Fair play on gaining some weight between fights, but Tank looking like a NSBer between fights.
                      It definitely takes a toll. Have you seen Ricky Hatton lately? Guys 40 and looks like a fat Hans Moleman.

Comment

Working...
                      X