No announcement yet.

Ok so who got Gervonta Davis pregnant??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    A racist like you crying about racism, lol.

Keep masturbating to Broner 2.0, fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      Is Tank 23 years old or somewhere around that age?

If he's that young I really doubt he's going to be at the top of his game at 30. If he's already overindulging and lacking discipline I suspect he's going to compromise his boxing talent sooner rather than later. I didn't expect him to look like that at this stage in bis career. A guy like Golovkin just started getting fat between fights at about 35 years of age, after a long career. First time I saw Golovkin look chubby was right before his first fight with Canelo. Getting fat is a very bad sign for a fighter, especially those that are not heavyweights.
      Very good analysis.

The difference is Davis isn't gonna go on a hunt of belts or on a long career of proving BS to haters. Davis will have a max of 4 fights, IMO, if he's lucky. Make them all count. Maybe 1 can is OK.

Comment

This man needs a nutritionist, he can't be doing this between every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
          This man needs a nutritionist, he can't be doing this between every fight.
          Man they don't need no nutritionist. They need to eat less and better. It's not rocket science. They know it. I barely train and work/study full time, but eating correctly. If you saw me at a weigh in you would think I'm a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Man. You are a real simpleton, and GGG is your favorite fighter, no surprise there. Broner is a 4-division champ, but Davis is more special, you can see, hence your hate.

Keep watching.
            until he steps up and fights real competition and actually applies himself he will be tabbed as an Adrien broner .2 .....and that saying that your a product of your environment and if you lay down with dogs your get fleas really nails this boy down to a tee.
            Fanboyism and realism are two words that should not be linked together.
            Your in that 1st word group

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I love him as a boxer and want to see him succeed. I'm a boxing fan unlike you who roots for boxers based on race. You are a casual.
              Your lies bigger than Tanks waistline lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea he's 23 or 24 iirc.

Never good when a young cat isn't taking sh^t seriously. Broner is like the poster boy of that & it might be ironic at a future date if Tank never reach what many see he's ceiling as in boxing that him & Broner are friends.
                This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Woah! I'm damn near 40 and never had a gut like that. Gervontae is living right between fights!

Comment

He's short and fat. That's never a good combination. Be professional, stay in the gym and keep a healthy diet for God's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Woah! I'm damn near 40 and never had a gut like that. Gervontae is living right between fights!
                      If you have weight problems and balloon like this in your early 20's imagine what will happen in your late 20's and when you hit 30 and your body metabolism slows down. He will be looking like Big Pun

Comment

Working...
                      X