Who is the better opponent Andy Ruiz or Dominic Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are on the same level.

Comment

Both are C+/B- guys who lost when they stepped up. Arguing about who is better based on their limited accomplishments is a profound waste of time.

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      They'd both smash the living **** out of Tom Schwarz though
      Big facts.

Comment

In terms of quality they're about the same but Breazeale has fought better opposition and has been the more active fighter.

Comment

Some fans may cite Breaze loss was worse, on the other hand they will hype up Joshua as the best HW of this gen. So what’s it going to be, did Breaze lose to the best HW of his time, or is Ruiz better because he had a good little scrap with the 5th-6th best HW?

Breaze is 6’7”, 81” reach, 250+, 20 wins and 18ko’s.

Ruiz is 6’2”, 74”, 250+, 32 wins, 21ko’s.

Both of their resumes are lacking, but I would favor Breaze in a fight. Even if Ruiz lasts longer with Joshua. Styles make fights and I think Breaze takes Ruiz. I honestly think that Ruiz is a CW who’s too lazy to go to CW. He has a chance against the shorter, smaller HW’s though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Breazeale more proven and more power, Ruiz more skilled. Tough to say, they're both top 10 to 15 guys. I'd probably lean Ruiz if they fought each other
            This right here.

Totally different fighting styles. Styles makes fights.

Comment

Andy Ruiz is the better opponent

Comment

Ruiz is the better fighter overall. If not for the freak injury to Mansour, he would have carried on kicking Breazeale's Azs till he knocked him out. Breazeale's best win was Ugonoh. Ruiz's best fight was against Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  Ruiz. Ruiz's 1 loss was a debatable one against Parker... Breazeale on the other hand got completely taken a part by Joshua without him breaking a sweat.

Breazeale is just a punch bag with heart.
                  Yeah, but then Joshua is better than Parker

So it's not really a fair comparison when comparing their only losses.

That said, i don't really rate Breazeale, so you're probably right. He's got a pair of balls though and will give it his best.

Comment

Ruiz is a better opponent and he would KO Breazele if they ever fought.

Comment

Ruiz more skilled, Breaz more powerfull. I think Ruiz is better.

I think Ruiz will make better career at the end of a day. He can outbox some good guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X