Who is the better opponent Andy Ruiz or Dominic Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better opponent Andy Ruiz or Dominic Breazeale

Both only 1 loss

Ruiz. Ruiz's 1 loss was a debatable one against Parker... Breazeale on the other hand got completely taken a part by Joshua without him breaking a sweat.

Breazeale is just a punch bag with heart.

Comment

Breazeale is and anyone who watches both and seen all the fights knows this.

Ruiz best win was arguably Parker( a green Parker) .

Breazeale has a win over Izu Ugonoh who was a better fighter then Parker and his stable mate then.

Beyond resumes Breazeale HAs already fought Joshua and will be in better preparation tomorrow.

Physically Breazeale is 5 inches taller and has reach ,is much more fleet footed compared to ruiz and throws better combos overall. Hes also proven to be more durable ,hes fought the more aggressive and stronger punchers by far.

Ruiz is more difficlut to land cleanly on and has speed but this doesn't make him a better nor more dangerous opponent.

Take the 90% K.O record Breazeale.

Comment

About the same level of fighter.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          About the same level of fighter.......
          Agreed, though I like Ruiz better. He is more skilled with the faster hands. Breazeale is just much bigger and has tons of heart and can crack some. But that combination that Breazeale has makes him pretty decent.

Comment

If most on here had a choice and money was involved in a win, I find it hard to imagine someone picking Breazeale as a better chance of winning and knowing the guy has jaw breaking power.

Comment

Breazeale is more dangerous.

Comment

Both around the same level. I'd pick Breazeale if they were to fight though

Comment

Breazeale more proven and more power, Ruiz more skilled. Tough to say, they're both top 10 to 15 guys. I'd probably lean Ruiz if they fought each other

Comment

They'd both smash the living **** out of Tom Schwarz though

Comment

Working...
                    X