Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Believes Breazeale; He's An Uppity Negro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    I don't know if Breazeale is uppity (which is something you'd have to be Black to know anything about), but I do think he's corny.

I mean, he's from Glendale, not exactly South Central or Compton & he just doesn't have any real dogg in him, it appears, but he is an athlete, so he has a shot, though not a big one.
    girl from your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Wilder has lost his damn mind, will be a great day for boxing if Breazeale knocks him cold
      I was thinking the same thing, but Breazeale while being tough and determined is made for Wilder style wise.

Breazeale is too slow on his feet to cut off the ring and is wide open for counters, he also doesn't really rotate his trunk much and his power is more clubbing than 1 punch ko power.

If he could hit Wilder with combinations then I could see him koing Wilder as Wilder can't have a chin of iron with a body like your average NBA power forward. I'm not even sure he could land first with a sneaky shot that Wilder doesn't see as he has slower hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
        Can you be racist against a person of the same race? 🤔
        It's like Carlton and Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          And without fail, you're here.

Go get some sleep Grandad. You seriously need it.
          Correction, without fail WE’RE here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I'm a big Wilder fan, but with race being the subject of this thread, I have to ask: Why did Wilder leave his black wife for some Asian thot?
            Same way a white man can lost interest in his white woman and want an Asian woman. Most common mixed couple in the USA is white men and Asian women, but that’s not considered “interracial@ and had no negative social tones nor does anyone EVER tell white men who we can or cannot be involved with.
            I’m on that George Carlin shyt....once the eyes are open, you can forever see through the bullshyt

Comment

Don't care for the lame trash talk. Not sure if Wilder is starting to try and turn the heel and villain to generate some buzz but it seems a little forced to me. It always has from him. I guess whatever to increase your Q-rating.

Looking forward to the fight. I'm curious to how both Wilder and Breazeale come out for this once the bell rings. Does Wilder try to force the action and end it early? Can Trouble avoid the big bombs and land some of his own?

Both are big men, both are tough. Neither is a classic master technician. Wilder has the edge in power and Breazeale is the rightful Longshot but when there is legitimate bad blood (and I believe there is) strange things can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Anybody from SoCal knows Glendale is little Armenia.
                Exactly,this video is about that exactly & its hilarious,I used to play it on a loudspeaker at my job in glendale to piss off the Armenians I worked for at the ambulance company. Some Armenians I worked with used to just laugh because they were the co-workers that I was friends with,No bs some of them used to fit the exact description from this video LITERALLY.

But anyways the guy from kroq that made this video got death threats from angry Armenians over this & a bunch of other sht.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Same way a white man can lost interest in his white woman and want an Asian woman. Most common mixed couple in the USA is white men and Asian women, but that’s not considered “interracial@ and had no negative social tones nor does anyone EVER tell white men who we can or cannot be involved with.
                  I’m on that George Carlin shyt....once the eyes are open, you can forever see through the bullshyt

Blacks and whites finally agree on something: Asians are the master race.

Comment

Wilder feels like he is the cool urban guy (Fresh Prince) and looks at Breazeale as the dorky white-washed dude (Carlton Banks)

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 05-16-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is not afraid of thinking out loud. That's what him and Muhammad Ali have in common. Any milquetoast Bruvva would have been scared shit less to say some of the controversial remarks that Wilder makes. So don't feel insulted or be defensive and get offended. He is only being genuine and real. He is unscripted.
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 05-17-2019, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X