Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Coach Claims Hearn is Not Telling The Whole Story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, same complaint with the reporting. NNTM 'IBO'.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      looks like they did the same thing to Ortiz they did to Wilder

Joshua is a protected network darling
      You believe a Coac
      Lololl

Comment

They contradicting themselves again? No need for the damage control, everyone has moved on by now.

Have some shame Ortiz. And anyone playing dumb because they want to believe it, have some shame too

Comment

I'm sure there IS more to the story, but I don't believe this guy knows those details if he's talking about the contract being sent or not being sent of all f#cking things.

Seems like Eddie & Jorge (Ortiz's promoter) got a volatile relationship from the days when Ortiz was with Eddie. And that crossed over into these fight talks at least a lil bit it seems like. I think Ortiz's promoter & Ortiz's manager are the keys to the MORE TO THE STORY angle & I think Ortiz was likely a limp dick in his own potential story with getting or not getting this fight.

Either Ortiz didn't know the full details to begin with & the promoter was just trying to get more money for himself that he'd give Ortiz a piece of or Ortiz was told the full details & was told "we can get more" & trusted his team to get him more while taking the initial offer if they couldn't.

I suspect thats what the MORE is anyway. I don't think Eddie is at fault here. And I don't suspect Ortiz is either reallllllllllly. I think the middlemen are the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Whyte never said that or anything like that.

Why would Hearn send contracts to people who turned down the money he was offering them?
            Ortiz and asked for the contract with the 7 million offer and Hearn never sent it according to this article . As far as Whyte goes listen to this from 4 days ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4-jmrs1PXQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Because before he offered the fight to Ruiz, Jimenez stated publicly that they wanted the fight. It's the same video from which the promoter was blamed that you are referring to.

Most people want to know wtf happened after that. Jimenez asked for a contract then. Did we hear Hearn say, anything other than that he was going to expose Ortiz team in a week, which he never did?
              He didn't have to expose Ortiz's team, because just threatening to do it was enough for the manager and the trainer to both come out and admit that there was no lowballing from Eddie and that he had been telling the truth when he said he offered Ruiz more than Miller was getting, but their own promoter turned it down and demanded $10million.

"Most people" don't want to know wtf happened after that, because "most people" realise that after having 2 offers turned down by Ortiz and with only 5 weeks left to find a suitable opponent, Eddie had moved on and offered the fight to Ruiz, who had accepted it without any fuss or hassle.
              Last edited by kafkod; 05-13-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                Ortiz and asked for the contract with the 7 million offer and Hearn never sent it according to this article . As far as Whyte goes listen to this from 4 days ago

That video is taking the piss out of Dillian Whyte and you don't even know it!

Dear lord, what do you people have between your ears instead of a brain?

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post

so... eddie sends a $7mill offer, and in response, ortiz' manager puts out an insta post claiming lowball, and you insist that eddie should have still sent a contract?

via GIPHY

Comment

Andy Ruiz stepped up. Luis Ortiz didn't.

That's the bottom line.

Comment

Hearn called their bluff a month ago. He could have offered Ortiz 17 million and they would have had to turn it down still.
                      It's not Ortiz or his coach's fault (well unless it actually is and they don't have enough time to clean his system if he were to be juicing), it's the handlers of Ortiz. Haymon, Finkel, Epinoza, PBC, Showtime.. whatever you want to call it. Since there is a reoccurring theme of Haymon in everything, I'd say it's him who makes the call on who his fighters can make a buck with

Comment

Working...
                      X