No announcement yet.

This Is Why Boxers Respect Al Haymon & Why They Should Respect Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Why Boxers Respect Al Haymon & Why They Should Respect Him

If you go to the last 30 or so seconds of the video below J Rock says Haymon got him outta a bs ass contract with Gary Shaw, who was pretty notorious for bs ass contracts when he was in the game believe he f#cked Diego Corrales too among others, & that he gots a million dollars worth of real estate.

Now who the f#ck is J Rock til today? He was a bum by half the mfers in this forum & since the Charlo KO & hell I even predicted him to lose, by KO iirc, to Hurd this weekend.

But he's got 1M worth of real estate & til today he was merely a top ten guy who didn't seem like he was going to be more than a top ten guy.

Thats Al Haymon looking out for these mfers to a level few managers/advisors are in the game.

If Manny had a guy like Haymon in his corner instead of that potato head looking mfer he had during his prime he'd probably own 24% of the Philippines by now instead of being stressed by the IRS.

No doubt he looks after fighters, I prefer someone that takes from manager/promoters and put it in the pockets of the boxers. What I hate is him now blocking fights and meddling in organisation politics.

Comment

I respec that, bu all fans want is just good fight
      So they'd complain again

Comment

No doubt a classy guy when he wants to be.

Comment

Gotta feel good for Williams after tonight. Dude made some fans with this huge comeback

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            ... gary shaw?

... gary shaw sold his company to roc nation, then changed his mind, then retired.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... gary shaw?

... gary shaw sold his company to roc nation, then changed his mind, then retired.
              Gary Shaw was a piece of sh^t who f#cked over more fighters Adalaide Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Gary Shaw was a piece of sh^t who f#cked over more fighters Adalaide Byrd.
                ... I don't know how Shaw or Haymon had much to do with what happen last night... I guess that the main cause was Hurd having to lose 30-40 lbs in order to make 154...

Comment

It depends on the fighter. A few got away from him and were happy to do so. He is just like any other promoter. They all like the potential gravy trains. The ones with less upside collect dust.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Korobov is not too pleased with Haymon. Got screwed back to back

Comment

Working...
                    X