No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is an Excellent Fighter... But Not The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    I’m finding it hilarious that a lot of the usual racists are all over this thread crying about an opinion piece from a guy who has Crawford #1 on a mythical p4p lists and claiming Pacquaio is white and Crawford is white. I’ve seen both live multiple times and can confirm Pacquaio is of Filipino heritage and Crawford is a black man. There’s no way either is white.

It’s funny how up in arms the racist portion of Canelo’s Hispanic fanbase and Floyd fanboys get over Canelo. Nobody is saying he’s a bad fighter but you racists are so bitter and immature you get on the offense and assume the worst of people if they don’t give in to your hero worship. You guys have crazy insecurities and agendas that are tiresome and have made this place by far the worst forum on the Internet. More than half of the threads are drying and agenda based you don’t see fans of Lomachenko or Crawford, the two best pound for pound having to force these opinions down throats because they are content.
    Your the same hates on mexicans racist lomasexual that called me racist(ironic isn't it) for calling it like it is about your biased bs. You are as biased & racist as they come the minute I see you ranking Canelo #8 p4p & having fighters like inoue over him,or other absolute travesty selections. Yet im despite not being mexican supposedly racist against non mexicans because I've been saying nelos #1 & because I didn't get on my knees & start blowing loma. You cant make up this level of irony.
    Last edited by kushking; 05-11-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      You literally don't see this in any other sport but boxing where the media is blatant racist. Imagine the New England Patriots not being number 1 in power rankings after winning the Superbowl their number 1 instead they say they are really 3 best team because yeah they keep going to and winning super bowls against the best teams but they not blowing out teams when they win. Instead number 2 and 3 are better because they refuse to play the other top teams but they win by blow out. The Patriots should of not been so good not gone to that many super bowls so they could have more meaningless blow outs. WTF????

And this clown exposed himself when he for years ranked Manny Pacquiao above Floyd for the opposite reason he stated in this garbage article. Pacquiao with losses and draws and controversial wins that many feel he didn't win yet this writer had him over Floyd who undefeated with more dominate wins. So which is it? Mean while he had GGG number 1 P4p before he even fought Jacobs or anyone decent as his best win. canelo beat GGG and Jacobs and that's before you even list his other accomplishes but he needs to prove more to be number 1 funny how black and Latino people always need to prove more then anybody else for the same level of credit. Funny how that works.

But these racist and bias as boxing media robbed floyd of fighter of the decade so it should be no shock what they capable. They did this to Floyd his entire career when he retired I thought this was over i was wrong they just moved on and now canelo getting that treatment.
      Exactly.

And the racism is evident when those writers never put attention to the smaller fighters..

Only when Choco had a contract with HBO they started to talk about him.

There is a lot of racism and sh.it in boxing media and press.

White fighters always are protected

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Your the same hates mexican racist lomasexual that called me racist for calling it like it is about your biased bs. You are as biased & racist as they come the minute I see you ranking Canelo #8 p4p.
        Hello my name is Chris and my favorite fighter of all-time is Juan Manuel Marquez and I had Salvador Sanchez, Ruben Olivares and Rafael Marquez in my all-time top 10 favorites too. My current top 3 favorites includes Juan Francisco Estrada. I have no white fighter in my all-time favorite list and my current favorite boxer is Terence Crawford. Am I racist against whites?

You are a sensitive little nutthugger.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 05-11-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Not the biggest, not the most talented, not the most athletic BUT what he does well LISTENS and he gets BETTER with every fight

Thought he did better cutting the ring off vs Jacobs, something that is knows to be one of his weaknesses

I give him #1 P4P right now because DESPITE the controversial wins...HE IS FIGHTING THE BEST! While ESPN is Praising Loma for beating on Crolla and Crawford for beating on Amir Khan? Canelo is fighting other CHAMPIONS so yeah he won't look as dominating as he did vs Fielding when he is fighting the very best his Division have to offer with GGG TWICE and Danny Jacobs and next is probably GGG again or Andrade to Unify or even moving up to 168 for Callum Smith another World Champion

SO while P4P, one of the key aspects is Skills...RESUME plays a roll as well and you can put Loma, Crawford, Usyk Resumes together and STILL is doesn't compare to Canelo's

Boxing Today have a serious issue with giving fighters Credit even when they deserve it, we're always looking for the negative even after a fighter has a good performance and get a big win. Or We're always looking ahead to what is next for him. He beats Jacobs then it becomes..."Well What About Andrade" then if he beats Andrade "Well What About GGG Again" if he beats GGG again "Well What About Jermall Charlo" if he beats all 3 "Well What About 168, Fight Callum Smith. Same way Mayweather and Pacquiao was treated, boxing fans are never satisfied so Canelo better strap himself in for a long ride
          RIGHT ON THE MONEY! Thread should be closed after your replies

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
            175? Bring it on triple C (Canelo Crapped Clenbuterol) I really wish you would come up here so you can beat down by anthony yarde. I hope he detonates your jaw to pieces and gets surgical one your fat a s s.

The hate is real

Comment

I’m finding it hilarious that a lot of the usual racists are all over this thread crying about an opinion piece from a guy who has Crawford #1 on a mythical p4p lists and claiming Pacquaio is white and Crawford is white. I’ve seen both live multiple times and can confirm Pacquaio is of Filipino heritage and Crawford is a black man. There’s no way either is white. I was always a big Pacquaio hater (my all-time favorite fighter is Marquez) but to see the racism towards him was putrid. I mean there’s people who said he was terrible and couldn’t fight and had an awful career. He’s an all-time great but he was washed up the moment Marquez KO’d him (after schooling him in 2011) he had been looking far better than most fighters until then and by far better than what Canelo is today. He had his rival (Marquez) who he couldn’t get a convincing win over the way Canelo had GGG, Lara etc; he looked far more dominant and better vs. Cotto despite it being far closer to Cotto prime and Cotto being much bigger than PAC much smaller than Canelo. Golovkin at 36 is never near the fighter Marquez or Barrera or Morales was too.

It’s funny how up in arms the racist portion of Canelo’s Hispanic fanbase and Floyd fanboys get over Canelo. Nobody is saying he’s a bad fighter but you racists are so bitter and immature you get on the offense and assume the worst of people if they don’t give in to your hero worship. You guys have crazy insecurities and agendas that are tiresome and have made this place by far the worst forum on the Internet. More than half of the threads are drying and agenda based you don’t see fans of Lomachenko or Crawford, the two best pound for pound having to force these opinions down throats because they are content.
              Nice fair and honest post!Now get ready to have 100 quote's in your box lol.

Comment

Hello my name is Chris and my favorite fighter of all-time is Juan Manuel Marquez and I had Salvador Sanchez, Ruben Olivares and Rafael Marquez in my all-time top 10 favorites too. My current top 3 favorites includes Juan Francisco Estrada. I have no white fighter in my all-time favorite list and my current favorite boxer is Terence Crawford. Am I racist against whites?

Yes of course your a racist you don't think Canelo is the TBE.

Comment

• He's a fantastic fighter and certainly has faced better competition than Crawford and Loma. He seems to be always improving in each fight. His head movement and bending at the waist is brilliant to watch.
                  But he's a drug cheat

Comment

• Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
                    He's a fantastic fighter and certainly has faced better competition than Crawford and Loma. He seems to be always improving in each fight. His head movement and bending at the waist is brilliant to watch.
                    But he's a drug cheat
                    I agree he is improving and he showed some good thing last week. You are right about the drugs too and that’s hard to sweep under the rug. Nutthuggers won’t hear that though.

Did you ever read that book on Harry Greb, “Live fast, die young”? If you’re a Greb fan I highly recommend. It’s about 700 pages but incredible details and research. It took the dude over 10 years to make it.

Comment

Your the same nuthugger who called me racist because I said & I qoute:"Loma is an excellent elite fighter but he still has a lot to prove,he got dropped by linares & lost to salido despite the asterisk....Lomas has no business fighting against anyone below natural 130 lbers(no marriagas or others hes dragged up),his best win is Linares & the other champs he faced were still relatively unproven & still up & comers or they were too small for a beast like him to have dragged up...... Or...... Loma has been touted as p4p#1 by Atlas since his 4th or 5th fight"

You proceeded to storm away in anger verbally,& you attacked me as a "hates white fighters racist" despite me having NEVER shown the slightest bias based on race but merely just on how white fighters are worshipped & other more worthy are ****ted on because their not american/white/euros. I have ALWAYS called it how I see it & have ALWAYS rated resume above all others.

You a straight up groupie loma/crawford top rank nuthugger who hates on other fighters because you see them as a threat to their status as p4p#1 fake espn ranking. I suspect that you work for top rank without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X