No announcement yet.

Anyone watched Canelo vs Lara lately?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watched Canelo vs Lara lately?

What an absolute robbery. Lara schooled his ass. After rewatching it even the body work was sub par. He lost the majority of the rounds.

Running doesn't win fights. I'm glad the judges didn't reward Lara for fighting like a *****.

Comment

GTFOH you a bonafide hater Canelo body work won him that fight

Comment

Lara did a very good job! I understand why he didn’t dare mix it up and fight Toe to Toe and exchange even a little bit. This way at least he cried robbery rather than be bitter about getting KTFO which for sure would have happened. Soon he’ll be asking for a Canelo farewell payday which is a smart move before he leaves the building in a stretcher

Comment

I had that fight 115-113 for Lara

Comment

schooled???? really?

Comment

Yeah you had to use a magnifying glass to see a lot of those grazing bodyshots. Lara to me definitely had the eye catching work, and controlled the pace of the fight. The bodywork obviously didn't take Lara's legs away. I thought Lara did enough to win.

Sucks that Canelo never gave him a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                GTFOH you a bonafide hater Canelo body work won him that fight
                Yeah right... All of those shots Canelo landed on Lara's elbows were highly effective scoring punches.

Comment

lara beat canelo 8-4 7-5 if your generous, but look at the cards. the rounds that lara was scoring more than canelo were negated by one big body punch that was blocked. lara got points taken away for not coming forward and brawling.

lara landed all of the clean head shots but was not counted. after the floyd fight i knew clenelo would never lose a decision again.

clenelo is the cash cow and will get a decision unless koed.

Comment

I saw it several times and I don't agree with you at all. Lara didn't school anything unless he schooled him on how to run away from a fight. They landed about the same amount of punches but Canelo's punches were harder punches thrown going forward while Lara's punches were lighter punches often while going backward. Canelo damn near chased Lara out of the ring. I had Canelo a clear winning in a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X