No announcement yet.

USA TODAY with huge story on DAZN's complaints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    I'm not saying it did happen, just that anything is possible lol.
    There is no way the complaints logged this weekend was a Haymon created massive script. That is beyond stupid.

We as fans know the majority of purchases for major fights are made the day of the fight. DAZN was not prepared for this and the result was #daznsucks trending this weekend.

I fully expect this will be fixed for the next major fight.

Comment

• What was the complaint about Jacobs' ring entrance? I didn't understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        There is no way the complaints logged this weekend was a Haymon created massive script. That is beyond stupid.

We as fans know the majority of purchases for major fights are made the day of the fight. DAZN was not prepared for this and the result was #daznsucks trending this weekend.

I fully expect this will be fixed for the next major fight.
        I've already learned to rewind the stream a minute or so to avoid buffering. I've gotten slight buffering every live stream I've used DAZN for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          I've already learned to rewind the stream a minute or so to avoid buffering. I've gotten slight buffering every live stream I've used DAZN for.
          Well if this is the case then DAZN clearly has some issues they haven't fixed yet and better hurry up because if this happens during another major fight, you will get more complaints.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Javi, stop making excuses. The fact remains #daznsucks was the #1 trending topic his weekend because there were significant issues with the service.

Why is it that you and others can't just admit this wasn't what was expected and ask them to do better rather than try and poke holes in customer complaints?
            yea they had issues mainly in canada... thats where that daznsucks hashtag came from

but again anyone running just 100 mbps is in ancient times right now.... gigabit connections are popping up all over the place with 5g gonna become available soon

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              The problem is 100mbs is more like 3 mbs when you're using it as WiFi.

I watched the fight on my xbox and i hardwired it with an ethernet cable directly from my router. No lag or buffering what so ever.
              good stuff

Comment

• Some of you need to up your internet game.
                I had the fight on my smart TV in the living room and streaming on the iPad Pro in the kitchen so I wouldn’t have to miss anything when I went for snacks/drinks.
                Both on WiFi and no issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  yea they had issues mainly in canada... thats where that daznsucks hashtag came from

but again anyone running just 100 mbps is in ancient times right now.... gigabit connections are popping up all over the place with 5g gonna become available soon
                  Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Some of you need to up your internet game.
                  I had the fight on my smart TV in the living room and streaming on the iPad Pro in the kitchen so I wouldn’t have to miss anything when I went for snacks/drinks.
                  Both on WiFi and no issues.
                  So what you're saying is people need to pay an extra $20 a month to upgrade their internet in addition to the $20 a month or $100 yearly for DAZN.....

And that sounds reasonable to y'all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So what you're saying is people need to pay an extra $20 a month to upgrade their internet in addition to the $20 a month or $100 yearly for DAZN.....

imo with all the devices that can use wifi etc yes they should definitely have the very best service

ive even seen 25mbps being offered as a "fast internet"

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

To watch TV in HD you had to buy an HD TV. Same with 4K. You want to take full advantage of streaming content you have to have the right tech. If you go cheap that’s your issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X