No announcement yet.

BHOP: “I got Crawford beating Spence...even Garcia (can)...”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    Spence is a high iq , come forward pressure fighter. He would overwhelm Garcia unless Garcia fought extremely cautiously. It's going to take a master boxer*cough* crawford *Cough*
    ... Danny is a solid mid-range hooker, but his IQ isn't that famous, tbh... Spence will jump in and out all the night, and he will also beat Garcia at the jab (something that Danny doesn't have)...

Comment

I see Crawford beating Spence, but I dont see Garcia having much of a chance.

Comment

Garcia would have a very difficult time beating spence. The guy is a sitting duck to potshots, which is how spence loves to fight, couple that with spence's workrate and garcia's lack thereof, and garcia's even further compromised defences due to the southpaw stance of spence. The fight is really not even worth debating but it'd be a good matchup none the less.
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-03-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          The Danny Garcia that fought Lucas, would annihilate Spence. That is when Garcia wasn’t afraid of getting hit, would counter and throw combinations. The Garcia we saw recently is a shell of his former self.

Crawford is going to school spence. Believe me, when Crawford flight viktor pistol, people where saying it’s a tough fight and Crawford’s first real test. He totally dominated pistol, really showed a side of boxing I haven’t seen in a while.

I don’t see Spence knocking him out, especially since he couldn’t finish Garcia.
          Your nuts. You probably picked Mikey to beat Spence. Spence would not need 12 rounds to end that crippled boxer Crawford fought before Khan and Spence wouldn't need 6 rounds and a low blow to finish today's fragile washed up Khan. Crawford averages 500 punches a fight and Spence throws a few hundred more than that. Spence KOed 84% of the welterweights he fought as opposed to 75% for Crawford and only 3 of them welterweight. Mikey didn't get KOed because he is a tough guy who only fought to not get KOed and not to win. Gamboa hurt Crawford and Spence can knock him out.

Comment

Danny Garcia has always turned down the Spence fight for one reason. He knows he would get a bad beating.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Your nuts. You probably picked Mikey to beat Spence. Spence would not need 12 rounds to end that crippled boxer Crawford fought before Khan and Spence wouldn't need 6 rounds and a low blow to finish today's fragile washed up Khan. Crawford averages 500 punches a fight and Spence throws a few hundred more than that. Spence KOed 84% of the welterweights he fought as opposed to 75% for Crawford and only 3 of them welterweight. Mikey didn't get KOed because he is a tough guy who only fought to not get KOed and not to win. Gamboa hurt Crawford and Spence can knock him out.
              Spence punches harder than Crawford. Congratulations.

Comment

I see it
                Crawford
                Spence
                Thurman
                Porter
                Garcia
                Pacquiao
                Ugas

Comment

You do realize Crawford..........is black right? Or are you just that obtuse that fact flies right over your head.

Comment

Crawford would embarrass Spencer, he knows this, his team knows this, the world knows this. Just say you're scared and go fight some more midget bums.

Comment

Spence vs Crawford would be a close decision either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X