NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #25. 4th May 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    FRANKIE2JABS mayne, all or nothing. Canelo, TKO. RD7. 3X
    Welcome to the game, man, but you quite sure you want to specify RND7? I know you said all or nothing but the typical pick would use the range MID which is 5 -8. All you're doing is reducing your chances of getting maximum points.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Welcome to the game, man, but you quite sure you want to specify RND7? I know you said all or nothing but the typical pick would use the range MID which is 5 -8. All you're doing is reducing your chances of getting maximum points.
      Sure. MID.

Comment

ShoulderRoll, Canelo, DEC, CLOSE

Comment

Beterbiev vs Kalajdzic could have been included this weekend. That has some intrigue I think.

EDIT: I just saw that you addressed this already. For what it's worth I never saw the poll.

Comment

BigZ44, Canelo, KO, Late

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Beterbiev vs Kalajdzic could have been included this weekend. That has some intrigue I think.

EDIT: I just saw that you addressed this already. For what it's worth I never saw the poll.
              Yeah. It's my suspicion that if more people had seen it they would have voted for it... gotta get some kind of notification system in place.

And yeah - it is a really interesting fight... Beterbiev has shown some vulnerabilities and Kalajdzic has shown he really can fight, although his lack of significant opponents since Browne makes it hard to tell where he's at right now. I'm not really a betting dude, but for me the odds on (hovering in the +500 or 5/1) range are actually quite tempting.

Comment

Yeah. It's my suspicion that if more people had seen it they would have voted for it... gotta get some kind of notification system in place.

And yeah - it is a really interesting fight... Beterbiev has shown some vulnerabilities and Kalajdzic has shown he really can fight, although his lack of significant opponents since Browne makes it hard to tell where he's at right now. I'm not really a betting dude, but for me the odds on (hovering in the +500 or 5/1) range are actually quite tempting.
                Yeah. Those odds are pretty good, worth throwing even $25 at it.

Comment

Koolkc107, Canelo, KO, LATE (was MID til I saw Jacobs ignore the rehydration clause- good for him)
                  Last edited by koolkc107; 05-04-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Mooshashi

Alvarez, close decision.

Jacobs is ringside concensus winner, pummels Canelo relentlessly, has him wobbled in rounds 3, 5 and 9. Judges seen accepting envelopes between rounds 10 and 11, amazingly all three score the fight 115-113 Canelo.

Comment

I want jacobs to win....but some of those nelo scoring cards be dubious af. So b phontain Canelo close dec

Comment

Working...
                      X