No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #25. 4th May 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
    Ummm. Yeah. Probably woulda been a more effective cry for help if I'd remembered to tag in some of the mods.
    done

Comment

ruedboy Alvarez Dec. Close X2

Comment

So you guys not doing Beterbiev :/

Comment

Interesting . It seems Jacobs is no longer considered Chinny for Only getting dropped once against GGG .
          So in that case ...
          Idunnoshet : Canelo / Dec / Close

Comment

Superbee - Jacobs - Decision (close)

Comment

MindGame...

Canelo Alvarez by Wide Decision using a 2X on this one...

If I thought Jacobs would clearly win, I'd have to call for a draw...

Unfortunately this is boxing in 2019, Jacobs would have to knock him down several times to get a decision...

I believe objectively that the fight will be close, for that reason I have to choose Canelo by wide decision, because there is no objectivity, sadly...

Comment

The plunger man
                Majority draw.
                Jacobs has the boxing skill to keep canelo at bay and if he comes in fully hydrated then canelo has a serious contest on his hands but it’s vegas and I don’t trust those judges at all

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  So you guys not doing Beterbiev :/
                  I woulda absolutely been up for it but in the end we only got about 5 votes from actual players. This is pretty much what happens whenever I put a fight to the poll to see if people want it but it's never clear if that's because people genuinely ain't interested or because they just never noticed the poll. I think it's got the potential to be a fantastic fight, but I ain't about putting up PICK EMs for fights that most players ain't bothered about.

My next Pick Em project will be compiling some kind of masterlist of players' links so we can easily do a shout out to get the players opinions on stuff like that and also send out reminders and stuff. We're also figuring out how useful a PICK EM discussion group would be and whether that could fill the same kinda purpose.

Comment

KOBA: Canelo, DEC, CLOSE

Comment

FRANKIE2JABS mayne, all or nothing. Canelo, TKO. RD7. 3X

Comment

Working...
                      X