No announcement yet.

Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    ggg been shaking up this place for a long time, how many fighters get that many insult names made up about them?
    I think it's mainly because of his fanboys, elevating him to the sky before he has done anything.

I know his fans have the right to be excited about him, but don't crown him before conquering something great.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Good post, Tony. Green K.
      I agree some of the trash is over the top.
      Don’t give that guy Green K. Don’t infect your wallet with these hypocrites. Let him jerk off to Rolls because here’s what this guy spews...

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Yeah Canelo has been involved in more than his share of cherry picking. LOL..

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with calling him world class as he clearly won a world title in the ring in 2015, relinquishing it voluntarily in 2018. A 3 year reign with defences against
        -non contender Wade
        - WW Brook and
        - number 1 contender Jacobs

before dropping that title is the sign of a good titlist like any titlist who defended his title 3 or 4 times.

The issue arises when people call him anything above that without nothing to back it up - eg calling him hof or atg or even elite.
        When he does something elite, sure call him eltie but not before. Noone will object.
        When he does something HoF,n call him HoF.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-28-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Lmao....People aint change...GGG just got worst! Losing vs Canelo then his opponent selection

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post

Golovkin defies that. He's a legit killer. Much better than any American Middleweight post WWII not named Robinson.

This is the reason why a lot of people doest not like GGG.

Because his fans

And because he is a lier, a diva and a greedy man

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Don’t give that guy Green K. Don’t infect your wallet with these hypocrites. Let him jerk off to Rolls because here’s what this guy spews...
              I joined DAZN, Frankie. You sold me! Tell them to pay Juan Estrada, Katie Taylor, and Usyk well!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I think it's mainly because of his fanboys, elevating him to the sky before he has done anything.

I know his fans have the right to be excited about him, but don't crown him before conquering something great.
                If i dont like a fighter its not because of his fans!!

Comment

I’m still a fan but it does seem when a fighter loses, a lot of people just don’t view them the same anymore. I feel GGG probably won the first Canelo fight but the second fight was very close. 115-113 either way or a draw is the correct score for the second fight in my opinion.

Comment

Theyve always hated him because hes white and eastern european. Its the same posters who were trashing kovalev and now they are doing the same with lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                      If i dont like a fighter its not because of his fans!!
                      Good. I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X