No announcement yet.

Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    LOL, what exaggerations were being made? That he'd beat Joe Louis in a shoot-out? That he'd do to Ali what Foreman couldn't?

Anyone who actually watches Boxing and has trained a little recognizes Golovkin is one of the best ever at 160. He'd kill pretty much anyone since Monzon. There's no disputing it. On film he's clearly a class above anything we've seen in decades.
    Damn they're still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
      Before his loss everyone was rideing Ggg wave talking anout how he would be a 160 great one day.

I was and still am a Ggg fan i was rooting for Canelo over him thoe bit still suport Ggg but now everyone is against him calling little G making him into a Meme lol.

He is still a top notch fighter who brings nothing but excitement to the ring and is still pretty humble why hate.
      They lost respect after the way he treated his trainer. Before he was trying to appear like a good guy but afterthe way he split up with his trainer people don't like the man. If he gets knocked out people will be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Damn they're still around.
        What? The guys who **** your mom?

Dude, I waited my turn in line just like anyone else. And all I am really here for is the free beer. Now go get me a cold one from the fridge, and I promise to take you to Toys R Us.

Comment

• He's a "white boy", Clenela is a "white chica" who got beat by Flroid....in other words it's all to legitimize Flroid. Too much passive aggressive racism going on but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            They lost respect after the way he treated his trainer. Before he was trying to appear like a good guy but afterthe way he split up with his trainer people don't like the man. If he gets knocked out people will be happy.
            The way he treated his trainer? Is this the same trainer that bailed on him and blamed his fighter for losing an extremely close fight and didn't accept any respondibility. The same trainer who completely did a 360 a few days later when he reviewed the fight. The same trainer who's fight philosophy is we don't adjust in the ring. It was time for a change in Golovkins career. He was stagnating under Sanchez. Could be his fault for stagnating could be Sanchez or both. Doesn't matter at this point. Both guys gave to put it in the past and move on. The money spilt obviously was a big factor in the breakup.

Comment

Working...
            X