Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is shot and old now, he started declining around the Brook fight and it's gotten more evident with each new fight. His reflexes are waning quickly, that's why he takes way more damage nowadays.

but he's still the most feared MW at this point, that's how great GGG was in his prime.
    Canelo is a much younger, fresher, elite fighter and barely eeked out a W

it sucks that nobody with a name wanted to fight GGG when he was at his best

Sturm, Martinez, Cotto, Geale, Quillin, Saunders, they all shamelessly ducked him back in the day

now that GGG is obviously on decline, then suddenly a lot of top guys want a piece of him

but it's natural GGG will be more careful, he's got only a few fights left so can we really blame him for trying to maximize profit?

the time for taking all comers has sailed, dude is already 37yo

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      What risk did he take? Elaborate.
      I can elaborate for him.

He faced guys who were considered avoided like Lara.

Faced the best fighter at the time in Floyd despite still being very green, yes he lost but he took that risk to try and be great at such a young age.

He moved up to MW to face the supposed “boogeyman” GGG who many were picking to Stop canelo, not once but twice.

Now I ask you what risks has GGG ever taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I can elaborate for him.

Faced the best fighter at the time in Floyd despite still being very green, yes he lost but he took that risk to try and be great at such a young age.

He moved up to MW to face the supposed “boogeyman” GGG who many were picking to Stop canelo, not once but twice.

he faced former WW/LMW Canelo, narrow loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          now that GGG is obviously on decline, then suddenly a lot of top guys want a piece of him
          that legend steve rolls does yes.

but it's natural GGG will be more careful, he's got only a few fights left so can we really blame him for trying to maximize profit?
          hes certainly maximising it with steve rolls yes

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Floyd gave Canelo his first boxing artistry lesson at the same age when GGG was going life and death against an older, semi-worn out Canelo. Canelo is a boxing vet.

Canelo struggled mightily with GGG twice. Not a good win. Was it dominant? No. Career defining? Not at all.

Come again.

I know you are a casual, bro, but when was the last time you saw Estrada's artistry, wizardry, otherworldly guts, and magic? Care to give some examples?
            Insinuating a 21 year old weight drained canelo that floyd fought was better than the one ggg fought and then you call me a casual. Wow you are a ****ing ******.

Comment

I can elaborate for him.

Lara was a risky fight but he couldn't make 154 and had to put 155 in the contract. Asterisked, but only risk Canelo ever took.

If you follow the conversation I said fighters take risks when they are rewarded and Canelo made 20+ millions against Floyd... He was rewarded and he was embarrased.

GGG was willing to fight the best MWs Since turning pro. Enough risk. He was willing to fight overseas if needed when he did. He was going to fight Pirog when Pirog was the best MW besides Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Lara was a risky fight but he couldn't make 154 and had to put 155 in the contract. Asterisked, but only risk Canelo ever took.

If you follow the conversation I said fighters take risks when they are rewarded and Canelo made 20+ millions against Floyd... He was rewarded and he was embarrased.

GGG was willing to fight the best MWs Since turning pro. Enough risk. He was willing to fight overseas if needed when he did. He was going to fight Pirog when Pirog was the best MW besides Martinez.
                The best MWs lol cmon man

He faced nothing but b level guys up until Jacobs.

He could have moved up like almost all fighters that try to be great to face better comp if it wasn’t available in his division but no he waited till the naturally smaller man Canelo moved up to him.

Golovkin has been exposed plain m Simple guy doesn’t care about any kind of legacy it’s all about the money but his fans don’t seem to realize that yet.

Comment

The best MWs lol cmon man

He faced nothing but b level guys up until Jacobs.

He could have moved up like almost all fighters that try to be great to face better comp if it wasn’t available in his division but no he waited till the naturally smaller man Canelo moved up to him.

Golovkin has been exposed plain m Simple guy doesn’t care about any kind of legacy it’s all about the money but his fans don’t seem to realize that yet.
                  I said GGG was WILLING to fight the best MWs but he couldn't force them to fight him. He signed to fight Pirog who was #1 or #2 and had KOed Jacobs one year ago and that was a high risk fight.

It takes two to tango. BJS and Jacobs made clear during 2014-2015-2016 that they didn't want to fight him yet, in press statements. Did you forget?

And no he didn't have to move up. Canelo was the MW champion and had signed a document that he would fight GGG after Khan which he didn't.

There's a reason you have a red bar.

Comment

Yes that’s exactly how they were cracking up when canelo beat the ugly out of that joke ggg.

Lol
                    They're crying like whiny little pussies like yourself

No fair mang! PORQUE PORQUE!!!!

Keep crying little girl

Comment

• Why GGG gets hate? Simple. Way back, he talked about how he wants all belts and other guys like mayweather is a businessman, how he could fight anyone from 154 to 168 ibs but didn't want any part of andre ward, criticised canelo for fighting a smaller khan, but he fought brook, lied about guys not wanting to face him recently, and now all of a sudden he is not about the titles and all about business. HBO and ESPN over hyped him a lot. Also, the fact the abel sanchez talked so much **** and put GGG in precarious positions magnified and make things even worse. Tom Loeffler also made contradictory statements in interviews that made GGG look bad. It's a combination of GGG, abel and loeffler screw ups that made people question GGG.

GGG has a pleasing style that fans like when it comes to his fights, and that's cool. It's just that when people look deeper into what goes on behind the scenes, they find a lot of contradictions and lies from his team. People have also been listening to a lot of youtube channels that lambaste him, especially the obvious agenda driven channels that talk about race and other BS, and they believe everything and got their opinions swayed. Regardless, GGG's motives are flawed, and it's easy to pick apart, but that doesn't mean I won't watch him fight. I do want him to fight the best MWs.

Comment

Working...
                      X