Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Uh

I watched the replay on YouTube and to be honest both these guys have tremendous skills but at that weight their isn't much power.
    I can't get excited as much for the lower weights as I do the heavier weights cause its like watching boys fight.
    Very skillful boys though.
    You couldn't tell me you wouldn't rather watch a heavyweight fight or even middle or welter weight compared to these guys.
    Rungvisai was the champion with more K.O's actually.

His K.O against Chocolate was the best K.O of the last year

But estrada has an iron chin

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Uh

I watched the replay on YouTube and to be honest both these guys have tremendous skills but at that weight their isn't much power.
      I can't get excited as much for the lower weights as I do the heavier weights cause its like watching boys fight.
      Very skillful boys though.
      You couldn't tell me you wouldn't rather watch a heavyweight fight or even middle or welter weight compared to these guys.
      I could actually. Skill before power for me. I'm not a small guy, either. I'm a cruiser. But, I got you, it's a preference thing. I wouldn't even care if Wilder and Joshua were fighting tomorrow. I'd have to get paid to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Rungvisai was the champion with more K.O's actually.

His K.O against Chocolate was the best K.O of the last year

But estrada has an iron chin
        The guy is just saying he's not into the smaller weight classes. That's fair enough. It's like I don't care about the heavyweights. I understand him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I never did that. Ever.

Borat is NOT an ATG MW. An ATG MW would not go life and death with Danny Jacobs or Canelo. Period.

Canelo is a great fighter and one of my favorite, but hes not ATG. He struggles so significantly with movers that he cant be crowned an ATG, sadly.

Danny Jacobs is also not an ATG. Period.

Gennadyovich Muslim went life and death with both of those guys and was even beaten up by the smaller Canelo in their rematch

Gennadyovich is a good champion TODAY, but he wouldve lost to Sergio Martinez of 2012. Book it.
          what "movers" are u referring to? floyd was not a mover against him. he stood flat footed and at times walked him down. Lara was definitely a "mover" but he was moving to save his life. he wanted survival nothing more. and Canelo had little problem finding his ribcage for body shots. now lets see if Jacobs attempts a "mover" gameplan..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I could actually. Skill before power for me. I'm not a small guy, either. I'm a cruiser. But, I got you, it's a preference thing. I wouldn't even care if Wilder and Joshua were fighting tomorrow. I'd have to get paid to watch it!
            Yer bro you get it.
            Their ain't too many of you guys that would rather watch the lower weights.
            I get how skillful and fit these guys are but to watch 12 rounds of dudes without the thumping power shots.
            Meh..

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Thats a pus.s.y mentality
              ***** is to drop the WBC MW title like Canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                Nobody who's actually watched them fight would say that.

Can you name one "Latino" fighter who's looked as good on film? When I think of Latino fighters the words "hype job" are the first to come to mind... Chavez, De La Hoya, Sanchez. Lots of guys who were good, but talked about like they're among the best ever by their rabid delusional fans.

Again, please watch a little boxing before posting. That way people here might actually take you seriously.
                Hahahahahaha

Can’t tell if your trolling or serious

Most great Mexican fighters are waaaay better boxers than those euro hype jobs

****t even our journeymen whoop your overrated hype jobs just ask salido .

Canelo isn’t even a top 10 all time great Mexican yet but again he was good enough to put a whoopin on that clown ggg.

Again you either don’t know much about the sport and you’re noob like most of you eastern euro fanboys or you’re just flat out trolling.

But nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Yes that’s exactly how they were cracking up when canelo beat the ugly out of that joke ggg.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    ***** is to drop the WBC MW title like Canelo did.
                    Canelo fought with the best and took more risks that GGG

Period

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Canelo fought with the best and took more risks that GGG

Period
                      What risk did he take? Elaborate.

Comment

Working...
                      X