Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Would DESTROY Luis Ortiz in Three - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets just hope that AJ squeezes in Ortiz late summer before Usyk; or that the WBC mandate Whyte next for Wilder in which case he will fight AJ to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
      Lets just hope that AJ squeezes in Ortiz late summer before Usyk; or that the WBC mandate Whyte next for Wilder in which case he will fight AJ to cash out.
      Joshua doesn't need to squeeze in anyone. Usyk is a more dangerous fight anyway who's a better fighter and in his prime.

Whyte will be Joshuas mandatory before he's Wilders which won't matter anyway because should Wilder get by Breazeale , WILDER won't fight another mandatory for 2 years in this case chances are he will lose before that and that loss might be his next fight ?

Only way Ortiz fights Joshua is if he gets the belt off Wilder or they announce a Joshua fight which has to be announced today I'm assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        No one believes Miller is better than ortiz.
        Except desperate AJ fanboys.

Take a look at the opinions of people that are boxing experts.
        maybe you should take s look at their last 5 opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Joshua doesn't need to squeeze in anyone. Usyk is a more dangerous fight anyway who's a better fighter and in his prime.

Whyte will be Joshuas mandatory before he's Wilders which won't matter anyway because should Wilder get by Breazeale , WILDER won't fight another mandatory for 2 years in this case chances are he will lose before that and that loss might be his next fight ?

Only way Ortiz fights Joshua is if he gets the belt off Wilder or they announce a Joshua fight which has to be announced today I'm assuming.
          If I were Joshua, having skilled southpaw (Ortiz) before very skilled southpaw (Usyk) might be desirable.

How is Whyte going to be AJs mandatory first assuming Usyk gets the WBO nod as expected? WBC is a mandatory per year according to the rules and optionally more if there is a second mandatory. WBC will be sued if Whyte was made to wait that long. They are in a pickle with Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            What am I speculating dummy? You're a Wilder fan so you obviously don't even know what that means bc it's to big of a word for you.

On top of that team Ortiz was giving 7 weeks notice up to this point., the same amount of time he had been notified by team Wilder when that fight was agreed upon .

So all the nonsense has been lies to duck Joshua , either that or Ortiz is the dumbest fighter in history not knowing what's going on even when idiots like you do.
            Wow! judging by your 666 moniker you'd like to be associated with Satan?? Your dumb ass wants to be associated with Satan(?) as you spew your dumb ass satanic "facts"??? I'll do you a favor and label you Satans Nephew you stupid FK! ...Nephew, I'm not so much a Wilder fan as I am impressed with his COURAGE - you DUMB FK!! Poshua likes photo shoots, fighting bums, and hiding behind his master - like you do behind your uncle.....

Its not 7 its 5 you dumb FK! Joshua had enough time to fight Ortiz under FAIR conditions - he CHOSE not to! Can you comprehend that Nephew??? I don't think you can you dumb FK! Come again! I'd like to hear your thoughts....
            Last edited by lion33lit; 04-28-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=lolasif;19699533]It quite straightforward to be honest.

Hearn made acceptable offers. Ortiz's promoter rejected those offers.

When looking for someone to blame, you chose to blame Hearn.

Really, we'll know if Ortiz wanted the fight by what happens in the near future. If the fight gets made, then he wanted the fight. Ortiz's contract with his promoter ends in September/October. If he extends his contract with the promoter that "cost" him the AJ fight, then he clearly didn't want

I believe from all my explanations I chose to blame both sides. I'm no fan of the Hearns and their antics (I think everybody knows that about me on Boxingscene), so of course I'm gonna troll a bit - its good for everyones blood pressure..... If youre so sure of Hearns fairness and dignity in all of this, let me know what was presented in detail and in all fairness regarding Ortiz & June 1st. You can't, because Hearn is gonna let you know "next week" and youre gonna believe every word he says, plus agree with him...

Comment

What's taking so long to announce the fight

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  Wow! judging by your 666 moniker you'd like to be associated with Satan?? Your dumb ass wants to be associated with Satan(?) as you spew your dumb ass satanic "facts"??? I'll do you a favor and label you Satans Nephew you stupid FK! ...Nephew, I'm not so much a Wilder fan as I am impressed with his COURAGE - you DUMB FK!! Poshua likes photo shoots, fighting bums, and hiding behind his master - like you do behind your uncle.....

Its not 7 its 5 you dumb FK! Joshua had enough time to fight Ortiz under FAIR conditions - he CHOSE not to! Can you comprehend that Nephew??? I don't think you can you dumb FK! Come again! I'd like to hear your thoughts....

LOL, what???? Ahahahhahahahhahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
                    Take a look at the facts, not the myths.

Ortiz is 40+ and has achieved nothing in his career other than beating Jennings 3.5 years ago. I guess Oscar Rivas must be the new boogeyman of the division since he beat Jennings too, he's at least undefeated.
                    Still younger than AJ's best win.

I guess all those boxing experts and rankings are wrong about Ortiz then. Please tell us about your boxing credentials that makes you more knowledge than the expert boxing journalists?

Comment

[QUOTE=lion33lit;19700763]
                      Originally posted by lolasif View Post
                      It quite straightforward to be honest.

Hearn made acceptable offers. Ortiz's promoter rejected those offers.

When looking for someone to blame, you chose to blame Hearn.

Really, we'll know if Ortiz wanted the fight by what happens in the near future. If the fight gets made, then he wanted the fight. Ortiz's contract with his promoter ends in September/October. If he extends his contract with the promoter that "cost" him the AJ fight, then he clearly didn't want

I believe from all my explanations I chose to blame both sides. I'm no fan of the Hearns and their antics (I think everybody knows that about me on Boxingscene), so of course I'm gonna troll a bit - its good for everyones blood pressure..... If youre so sure of Hearns fairness and dignity in all of this, let me know what was presented in detail and in all fairness regarding Ortiz & June 1st. You can't, because Hearn is gonna let you know "next week" and youre gonna believe every word he says, plus agree with him...
                      I don't need to know what was offered in detail, as Ortiz's manager and trainer have both stated that a fair offer was received. You're so fixated on your belief that Hearn must be entirely to blame that you keep ignoring it.

Comment

Working...
                      X