Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Would DESTROY Luis Ortiz in Three - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    No one believes Miller is better than ortiz.
    Except desperate AJ fanboys.

Take a look at the opinions of people that are boxing experts.
    Take a look at the facts, not the myths.

Ortiz is 40+ and has achieved nothing in his career other than beating Jennings 3.5 years ago. I guess Oscar Rivas must be the new boogeyman of the division since he beat Jennings too, he's at least undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
      How the hell can they be trusted now? Ortiz can't make the fight himself. His manager can't make the fight for him. The only person who can make the fight is Ortiz's promoter, who if Ortiz's manager was telling the truth...didn't even tell Ortiz and his manager what was offered.

You can call it a lowball, but if Ortiz had accepted it, then it would have cost Matchroom more than Miller was costing. It's not Hearn's fault that Ortiz has a promoter taking 30%.

Give me a honest answer to this question. If Hearn phones up Ortiz's promoter right now, and asks him if they can do the deal for the offer made, do you think he would say yes?

Bear in mind that Jay Jimenez (Ortiz's manager) doesn't seem to believe that he would.
      The way Ortiz and his manager sounds, I think "yes." I disagree on your take that only the promoter can take the fight, I believe theres some holdup in their camp thats not being mentioned. Hell, Ortiz could be coming off a cycle for all we know...

I don't know, err, um, WE don't know what Hearn offered them, because 'complete privacy until I'm ready to talk, no matter how long it takes' is Hearns policy - then he blurts out the trash. But I see no reason why Team-Ortiz wouldnt take it. Unless also, he might not be where he wants physically to take those belts - he may really want those belts. They've taken far less money before....if Ortiz says "yes," then its yes...why wouldnt it be?..

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        When Ortiz was home lounging in his hammock, why couldn't Hearn call him then - 3/4 yrs ago when everyone was going crazy over the cool southpaw Cuban with the undefeated record? or beforehand for this fight?? Why is a FULL CAMP so frowned upon, against what the Zombie Poshualite population deem as "OLD??"

I'll give u that, he's "old" in boxing years, but not old enough to be disrespected into not having a full camp - designed to have him in optimal shape and mindset for that HUGE twenty-something robot coming his way!

Joshua knew he was available BEFORE but was determined to promote boxing only on his island. He knew Ortiz called him out several times - he was IGNORED, only now - 5 weeks away (now 4) from fight night. ONLY NOW Hearn is responding because the spoiled pompous pampere isd robot wants him "now" as "first choice" ...even though he's "old." ...I don't who's the Chief Poshualite in the bunch, you, Sidknee or Lalagaigloungechair...lol.
        Joshua has only been a pro since 2013 , while Joshua was getting ready for his pro debut Ortiz was getting prepared to get banned for PED use a year after you simpleton which put him out of action while the actual top guys were fighting who were Fury and Klitchko, no one knew who Ortiz was then and they still don't know . Lol

You are a real special kind of stupid because not even Ortiz trainer agreed with you and said Ortiz is ready and is always in training.

The truth is simpleton you are a Wilder fan girl so logic doesn't apply to you like the rest of the ******s on here. Wilder is a standby champion and is on borrowed time , is 1 and 1 in relevant fights and is yet to fight a real power puncher up until May 18th.

Glass jaw Wilder may not even make it past Breazeale , so please don't kill yourself .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-28-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

The way Ortiz and his manager sounds, I think "yes." I disagree on your take that only the promoter can take the fight, I believe theres some holdup in their camp thats not being mentioned. Hell, Ortiz could be coming off a cycle for all we know...

I don't know, err, um, WE don't know what Hearn offered them, because 'complete privacy until I'm ready to talk, no matter how long it takes' is Hearns policy - then he blurts out the trash. But I see no reason why Team-Ortiz wouldnt take it. Unless also, he might not be where he wants physically to take those belts - he may really want those belts. They've taken far less money before....if Ortiz says "yes," then its yes...why wouldnt it be?..
          Ah, so you believe Ortiz's manager when he claims that Ortiz wants the fight, but you don't believe him when he claims that Ortiz's promoter is blocking it, and they can't change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Joshua has only been a pro since 2013 , while Joshua was getting ready for his pro debut Ortiz was getting prepared to get banned for PED use a year after you simpleton which put him out of action while the actual top guys were fighting who were Fury and Klitchko, no one knew who Ortiz was then and they still don't know . Lol

You are a real special kind of stupid because not even Ortiz trainer agreed with you and said Ortiz is ready and is always in training.

The truth is simpleton you are a Wilder fan girl so logic doesn't apply to you like the rest of the ******s on here. Wilder

Glass jaw Wilder may not even make it past Breazeale , so please don't kill yourself .
            Lol...and you're a special type of fruit loop in your speculations and robot love! You non-critical thinking orb, they also said they'd have preferred a full camp. He's "old" according to u and your minions so a full camp would be logical.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
              Ah, so you believe Ortiz's manager when he claims that Ortiz wants the fight, but you don't believe him when he claims that Ortiz's promoter is blocking it, and they can't change his mind.
              I believe they can change his mind - if all this is true. They accepted faaar less before. Like I said, there doesnt seem to be anything straight forward here. "Next week" we'll propably get some cobwebs cleaned out and a better perspective on things....this makes no sense right....and I'm pretty sure you agree with me...

Comment

I believe they can change his mind - if all this is true. They accepted faaar less before. Like I said, there doesnt seem to be anything straight forward here. "Next week" we'll propably get some cobwebs cleaned out and a better perspective on things....this makes no sense right....and I'm pretty sure you agree with me...
                It quite straightforward to be honest.

Hearn made acceptable offers. Ortiz's promoter rejected those offers.

When looking for someone to blame, you chose to blame Hearn.

Really, we'll know if Ortiz wanted the fight by what happens in the near future. If the fight gets made, then he wanted the fight. Ortiz's contract with his promoter ends in September/October. If he extends his contract with the promoter that "cost" him the AJ fight, then he clearly didn't want the fight.

Comment

When Ortiz was home lounging in his hammock, why couldn't Hearn call him then - 3/4 yrs ago when everyone was going crazy over the cool southpaw Cuban with the undefeated record? or beforehand for this fight?? Why is a FULL CAMP so frowned upon, against what the Zombie Poshualite population deem as "OLD??"

I'll give u that, he's "old" in boxing years, but not old enough to be disrespected into not having a full camp - designed to have him in optimal shape and mindset for that HUGE twenty-something robot coming his way!

Joshua knew he was available BEFORE but was determined to promote boxing only on his island. He knew Ortiz called him out several times - he was IGNORED, only now - 5 weeks away (now 4) from fight night. ONLY NOW Hearn is responding because the spoiled pompous pampered robot wants him "now" as "first choice" ...even though he's "old." ...I don't who's the Chief Poshualite in the bunch, you, Sidknee or Lalagaigloungechair...lol.
                  Are you on drugs ?

Why are you changing the topic

Let’s get the facts out there shall we instead of your fake news

The trainer of Ortiz said Ortiz is always training and is ready to sign

Hearn offers 7m- 500k is Ortiz highest pay day

Ortiz promoter lies and says it’s a 5m low ball offer

Hearn puts the truth out there and promises to realise evidence once it’s fully decided who fights Joshua

Team Ortiz panic and state the offer is life changing money but the promoter is not letting them fight despite them wanting to fight

It’s clear Ortiz is ducking and the fact evidence will be put out there has got them panicking

Their rep is in the gutter

It’s clear the wilder rematch has been booked in by Haymon and the ortiz promoter

The initial call to Ortiz was made 6 weeks prior actually but it’s ortiz who hasn’t accepted but don’t let the truth get in the way.

You are without a doubt a dkhead Haymon wanna be e thug spreading fake news

Now fk off outta this site and get a job, bum

I dont Understand how much of a stupid idiot you are? The truth is out there for all to see

Why is it even when the facts and truth are evident, in this world there are 10 percent who are ******s that post dumb sht, that’s what you are

Comment

You’ve been exposed

Don’t peddle you btch

You are basically saying something which Ortiz manager and trainer have contradicted

Let me guess? A fat unemployed e thug fan boy knows better ?

Your parents must be related

Comment

Lol...and you're a special type of fruit loop in your speculations and robot love! You non-critical thinking orb, they also said they'd have preferred a full camp. He's "old" according to u and your minions so a full camp would be logical.
                      What am I speculating dummy? You're a Wilder fan so you obviously don't even know what that means bc it's to big of a word for you.

On top of that team Ortiz was giving 7 weeks notice up to this point., the same amount of time he had been notified by team Wilder when that fight was agreed upon .

So all the nonsense has been lies to duck Joshua , either that or Ortiz is the dumbest fighter in history not knowing what's going on even when idiots like you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X