Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Would DESTROY Luis Ortiz in Three - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    Lmao. Couldn't even destroy Carlos Takam in 12, needed help from the crooked ref to keep the KO streak going.
    What has Takam got to do with Ortiz hiding like a little beech?? If AJ is beatable why hasn’t Ortiz signed yet??? Why is he running and not a word from him directly saying he wants the fight??? Why isn’t he demanding his managers and promoters make the fight happen???or are you that dumb not to realise Ortiz and PBC is taking you Americans LDBC as uneducated hillybilly bums who can’t think for themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed
      Very true. I saw that but I didn't think much about it. Hearn should be able to tell us now instead of waiting until next week to reveal it. I do think Ortiz should have taken the fight the first time though.
      Why hasn’t Ortiz even made his decision public himself??? Why do we have to hear crap from his promoter or manager??? If I was Ortiz I would be on Hearn’s butt 24/7, I would pester him and my promoters with calls, I would want to know every detail of the negotiation...but Ortiz sadly is doing the opposite, acting dumb and ignorant...not able to speak English does not make one ignorant...by now he should have been able to learn basic English.

Comment

No different than Hearn setting up a possible Usyk fight if he gets past Takem. Hearn has been pushing that fight for a while. And Usyk has an ace-in-the-hole with having the WBO belt and can become the mando to AJ. Or Ed can do the figgt because he just feels like it. 5 million is not that much once everyone takes their cut. The NY taxes are insane and Ortiz would get eaten alive by that. That's why they were asking for 10 million. When everything came out, Ortiz would get about 5 million. With 5 million he probably walks away sonewhere between 2 and 2.5 million

Comment

joshua will end ortiz's career and the wilder rabid crew will then look for more excuses.
          basically AJ is the king pin of the division and none of them want to step up to the plate.

Comment

So Ortiz is going down in history as the guy who turned down 5 mil, but I remember someone who turned down 50 mil.

Comment

I figured this was a drug testing issue. But apparently Ortiz is VADA enrolled. Maybe it's the NY taxes? I can't see why he wouldnt take this fight. Even if he gets his face smashed in, he'll still be millions of dollars richer.

Comment

Ortiz been bang average forever never rated him he' dosent make my top ten Joshua easy beats him no problem

Comment

I think he turned down the money bc he knew he would piss hot! There's no excuse why he was silent as the grave for a week.. that silence told me everything I needed to know about him being on PEDS!
                  Last edited by 5000boxing; 04-27-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
                    It's already been explained a thousands times and only Wilder fanboys still don't seem to get it.

Miller is young, undefeated, American, a good trash talker, has fought better opposition than Ortiz in recent years and has been headlining shows.

Miller's last 5 wins - Gerald Washington, Mariusz Wach, Johann Duhaupas, Tomasz Adamek, Bogdan Dinu
                    Ortiz's last 5 wins - David Allen, Daniel Martz, Răzvan Cojanu, Travis Kauffman, Christian Hammer

Ortiz lost to Wilder, has been fighting bums on undercards since then and has done nothing to deserve a title shot.
                    No one believes Miller is better than ortiz.
                    Except desperate AJ fanboys.

Take a look at the opinions of people that are boxing experts.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                      That's why Joshua didn't fight him when he was his mandatory.
                      Idiotic comment. He was STRIPPED of his mandatory status for failing a drug test. Pulev was immediately installed as mandatory but THAT fight didn't happen, either, due to Pulev sustaining a training injury. The substitute, who had been given a full 12 weeks training camp and notice to prepare himself, was Carlos Takam - and Joshua DID, in fact, take the fight. There was NEVER, EVER a time that Ortiz was AJ's mandatory. Do some research and stop publishing untruths.

Comment

Working...
                      X