Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Would DESTROY Luis Ortiz in Three - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Still younger than AJ's best win
    I highly doubt Ortiz is younger than Klitschko, who even now 2 years into retirement looks in better shape than the cuban grandpa, who supposedly trains hard every day. And I won't go into comparing Klitschko to Ortiz, it's not even remotely close.

I guess all those boxing experts and rankings are wrong about Ortiz then. Please tell us about your boxing credentials that makes you more knowledge than the expert boxing journalists?
    And which experts and rankings would that be?

Here are the rankings before Miller popped for PEDs:

Miller is ranked higher in the WBA and WBO, and Ortiz is higher in the WBC and IBF. And Miller is not even ranked in the WBC as he refused to enroll in their Clean Boxing Program. Miller is also ranked higher in IBO and BoxRec rankings if those count at all.

Again, look at the facts, not the myths.

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
      I highly doubt Ortiz is younger than Klitschko, who even now 2 years into retirement looks in better shape than the cuban grandpa, who supposedly trains hard every day. And I won't go into comparing Klitschko to Ortiz, it's not even remotely close.

And which experts and rankings would that be?

Here are the rankings before Miller popped for PEDs:

Miller is ranked higher in the WBA and WBO, and Ortiz is higher in the WBC and IBF. And Miller is not even ranked in the WBC as he refused to enroll in their Clean Boxing Program. Miller is also ranked higher in IBO and BoxRec rankings if those count at all.

Again, look at the facts, not the myths.

Hate to break it to you.

But those rankings are in no way related to boxing ability. Everyone knows that.... just look at some of bums in the top 5 of those lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Hate to break it to you.

But those rankings are in no way related to boxing ability. Everyone knows that.... just look at some of bums in the top 5 of those lists.
        It is you who brought up rankings:

I guess all those boxing experts and rankings are wrong about Ortiz then
        Now when it turns out the actual rankings do not support your agenda they are suddenly "in no way related to boxing ability", whatever that means.

Comment

[QUOTE=lolasif;19701279]
          Originally posted by lion33lit View Post

I don't need to know what was offered in detail, as Ortiz's manager and trainer have both stated that a fair offer was received. You're so fixated on your belief that Hearn must be entirely to blame that you keep ignoring it.
          Youre "fixated" on me wanting to blame Hearn, it makes you feel good about yourself and suits your agenda. I'm not gonna go back & forth with you. Youre a Hearn fan, you speak on his behalf every chance you get, youre very impressionable. I hope for your sake "next week" you get an even more suitable answer for all your certainty. Hearn IS capable of doing certain things right..be good...
          Last edited by lion33lit; 04-29-2019, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            Why does Hearn need to wait until next week to reveal what he offered Ortiz?

If it was a legit offer, he would have sent a contract to Ortiz, but he didn't.
            When an Offer is accepted then you send s contract
            Casual boxing "dumb ass"fan"

Comment

Working...
            X