Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Would DESTROY Luis Ortiz in Three - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao. Couldn't even destroy Carlos Takam in 12, needed help from the crooked ref to keep the KO streak going.

Comment

Now that we know the truth, and I was very sceptical at first not knowing the offer it is a clear duck by Ortiz HOWEVER they do seem to now want the fight and AJ hasn't signed anyone else so Hearn should now hold Ortiz to his word and get this fight made no excuses. the other bums Ruiz and Bryan are not worth wasting money watching live.

Comment

Why does Hearn need to wait until next week to reveal what he offered Ortiz?

If it was a legit offer, he would have sent a contract to Ortiz, but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
          Now that we know the truth, and I was very sceptical at first not knowing the offer it is a clear duck by Ortiz HOWEVER they do seem to now want the fight and AJ hasn't signed anyone else so Hearn should now hold Ortiz to his word and get this fight made no excuses. the other bums Ruiz and Bryan are not worth wasting money watching live.
          I am hoping the public shaming of the promoter did the trick.

Cuban guys do get screwed over left and right. Seems like they get desperate wanting to leave the country so bad that they will sign with anyone that gives them a dollar in their bad times which results in some sort of a "slave" contract.

Comment

"Is he the boogeyman? Joshua would destroy Luis Ortiz in three rounds - no problem. And I'll tell you what, if Luis Ortiz wants to sign a contract after June 1, we'll sign a contract to do that as well," Hearn said.

DEAL!!! If I'm Louis Ortiz I'm taking the AJ fight over the wilder rematch everyday of the week!! I hope Hearn is true to his word on that. I've already seen Ortiz vs Wilder now let's get a new fight AJ vs Ortiz!! Ortiz and his team dropped the ball big time the first go round. Now this is a good chance to make up for it. And I don't wanna hear Ortiz team cry about a low ball offer either. Make It Happen!!!

Comment

Ortiz and his team are looking for the easy route and that route is through Wilder, not Joshua.

Comment

It's so unusual to see an undisputed champ (sort of) bein ducked. I mean... it's normal that a champ ducks strong prospects, but NOT vice versa! This would have been a huge opportunity for the aging Ortiz, possibly the last big one he could have in his career.

Comment

the boogeyman reputation has be SHATTERED. nobody respects Ortiz no more

the only way to save his rep is accept the offer and fight June 1st.

i was maybe ortiz biggest supporter here but the way they handled this is shameful

Comment

So called boogeyman once said, give me anything I would fight AJ, even in the UK, now he is offered more than 14 times his highest pay day to fight in his door step he goes hiding behind promoters and managers, not even a word from Ortiz himself, we get he don’t speak English but wtf he could speak Spanish and have some person interpret the shlt...is that too much to ask???and boxing journalists don’t do their work right, how about locating the bum where he is hiding and shove a mike in his face and asking his dumbass some questions...Wilder fan girls and American boxing journalists like to throw shades at AJ and Hearn but puci foot when it comes to Wilder or Ortiz, we need some darm answers to why Ortiz isn’t demanding this fight publicly!

Comment

,, because he is negotiating with other fighters , if he says I offered Ortiz this amazing offer of X , the price of all those other fighters goes up to X.

When Charles Martin got his everyone wanted Charles Martin money.

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      Why does Hearn need to wait until next week to reveal what he offered Ortiz?

If it was a legit offer, he would have sent a contract to Ortiz, but he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X