Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    no its not always the other guy. If you've followed this thread long enough, you'd know that I said ggg is to blame for fights with Ward and Lara not happening. But when it comes to the above mentioned fighters, they were not eager to face ggg at all. If you pay someone step aside money (Cotto) , you don't want to face them. If you drop a belt when said fighter becomes your mandatory (Canelo) , you don't want to fight them. If you decline or back out of fair deals to face a fighter (froch and Eubank jr), you're not eager to face them. If you and or your promotor say you're not ready to face a certain fighter yet (Saunders and Martinez) , you're not eager to face that fighter. Not very tough to comprehend when you're a boxing fan and can assess things rationally. The fans who can't see that are ones who obsessively love or hate another fighter to the point that they make excuses for ducks or avoidance.

you are just an excuse-making shlthead, like Tony

Cotto
    * when you accept step-aside money, you don't want to fight
    * when you refuse a catchweight for fighter-A, but offer a catchweight to fighter-B..... you are ducking fighter-A

Canelo
    * when you refuse a catchweight for fighter-A, but offer a catchweight to fighter-B..... you are ducking fighter-A

Saunders
    * Saunders signed to fight Hypekin in Kazakhstan you fanboy fukwit..... what a shlthead you are for crying about a comment made years earlier, and ignoring the genuine efforts that Saunders made to fight Golovkin twice
    * when you select Vanes for May(lol)..... despite the fact that Saunders is running around with your "dream", calling you Pvssy-Borat, and offering to fight you in June..... then you ducked Saunders

you are just another excuse-making golov-shlthead

and seriously kid, what a clown offering to bet me your WORTHLESS account..... you done fk'd that thing son lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you are just an excuse-making shlthead, like Tony

Cotto
      * when you accept step-aside money, you don't want to fight

Canelo

Saunders
      * Saunders signed to fight Hypekin in Kazakhstan you fanboy fukwit..... what a shlthead you are for crying about a comment made years earlier, and ignoring the genuine efforts that Saunders made to fight Golovkin twice
      * when you select Vanes for May(lol)..... despite the fact that Saunders is running around with your "dream", calling you Pvssy-Borat, and offering to fight you in June..... then you ducked Saunders

you are just another excuse-making golov-shlthead

and seriously kid, what a clown offering to bet me your WORTHLESS account..... you done fk'd that thing son lol
      I'm not even reading none of your s*** posts. You taking the bet? Yes or no? If not stfu old head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        This is the logic of a guy with paranoid delusional schizophrenia.

Canelo fighting at 155 (1 pound a over 154) does not make him a MIDDLEWEIGHT.

Even if you want to say - "ya, dawg, 155-160 is Middleweight duh hurrdurr".

Then why didnt Borat take the fight at 155 - MIDDLWEIGHT.

Borat says "I don't do catchweights"...demands Canelo/Cotto at 160 (not the A side so not sure how he thinks he can dictate terms)...demands Brook make 160 and rejects request for 157 CW.

Borat then demands Ward make 164 for a fight despite calling out Froch and JCC Jr. at 168...

Now Borat fights the 400th ranked MW at...a SMW catchweight

Damn. Being a Borat fan hurts XD XD XD

I spent 309 pages in 1 thread educating that idiot

not even kidding, 309 pages LMAO

at the end of those 309 pages, we were left with an elephant

this elephant

now the idiot insists that nobody will answer this reasonable question.....

why was Golovkin willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... but totally unwilling to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS.....?
        ..... because, I am unreasonable

oh, and he said the super-dumb shlt in my sig

Jab Jab Boom cannot answer the same question, and neither can anybody else

Comment

if you call yourself mw champion of the world, then saying I'm not really a true mw doesn't cut it. Cotto was the mw champion, wbc and lineal, Canelo had been fighting in the mw division since 2014 and walked into the ring well into the 170s. He was a mw for a while. Of course we know how he was able to make 155 with the clen and all but again, he was also mw champion wbc and lineal. I'll give Sergio a pass but ggg was mw champion as far back as 2011, while Sergio became mw champion in 2010. Ggg could've been an option to unify at some point if he wanted it. That's an odd gay reference you made. Guess that's how the mind of a down low guy works.

who fkn cares you shlthead.....

FACT: Cotto was a 153lb SUPERSTAR

don't let those details escape your excuse-making attention, willya

FACT: Hypekin was willing to fight Rosado at catchweight..... so Hypekin is WELL-AWARE that he walked away from that fight when he refused to negotiate with the 153lb SUPERSTAR

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration (lol) and stated that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

if you were any sort of reasonable human-being, you would not be able to ignore those facts..... but you are not a reasonable human-being..... you are just a low-life Golovkin fan LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Sanchez saw it through his emotions. He didn't stop to think that maybe Golovkin won the fight since it was so close. Yes if Golovkin had quit in the ring or got clearly dominated it might forgivable. Even Jeff Mayweather had to admit that what Able said publicly was not appropriate. He was wrong IMO because the next morning the general public and a big percentage of the media said they thought Golovkin won the fight. Why are there so many dissenting opinions on this forum over events that should be cut and dried. It's because we all see things through or emotions. Golovkin didn't follow the game plan Sanchez set up. His thought train was something like this. If he would have listened to me WE would have won the fight. It ended up being He didn't listen to me so HE lost the fight. You are a prime example of this misguided emotional thinking ironically.

I still cannot believe the dreadful dribble that you write

I lived thought the dopey-pacstain era..... but still have never encountered a bigger excuse-making idiot than you LMAO

" it never occurred to Abel that Golovkin may have won "

loooooooool

TonyGE..... keeping sigs full since 2016

#shameful

Comment

I'm not even reading none of your s*** posts. You taking the bet? Yes or no? If not stfu old head.

nope, I am laughing at your dribble

1) your account is worthless..... you have fcuked that thing

2) I do not bet with alts or ******s

why was Golovkin willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... but totally unwilling to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Sanchez saw it through his emotions. He didn't stop to think that maybe Golovkin won the fight.....

you are an excuse-making dropkick, of the VERY highest order

Comment

nope, I am laughing at your dribble

1) your account is worthless..... you have fcuked that thing

2) I do not bet with alts or ******s

you're pathetic. Chasing me from article to article trying to salvage whatever shred of manhood you think you have left but you've already been exposed. I offered you an impartial way to prove who's right and you ran like the old b**** you are. You have no credibility which is why I don't read your comments. I'll just keep exposing you as the groupie coward you are.

Comment

I spent 309 pages in 1 thread educating that idiot

not even kidding, 309 pages LMAO

at the end of those 309 pages, we were left with an elephant

this elephant

now the idiot insists that nobody will answer this reasonable question.....

..... because, I am unreasonable

oh, and he said the super-dumb shlt in my sig

Jab Jab Boom cannot answer the same question, and neither can anybody else
                    309 pages if nonsense is still nonsense.

Comment

you are a little fukwit for spinning dumb stories Tony

FACT: since then, Saunders made 3x attempts to fight Golovkin, including signing to fight him in Kazakhstan..... so your attempt to paint a ducking picture are just more of your fanboy excuses

FACT: Saunders making that tongue-n-cheek comment years ago, does not change the fact that Golovkin ducked him to fight Vanes

the very second Saunders said he would be available in June, there was no other fight to make

you are an excuse-making muppet for life kid

grow the fk up you clown
                      The offer to fight Golovkin after Canelo failed his drug tests was more of a publicity stunt than anything else. Saunders said he would fight him. Ain't going to happen. He knew full well the chances of the fight happening were zero. There is no way Golovkin was going to fight him with a lucrative rematch with Canelo in the balance. Golovkin took an easy fight to stay busy, pay his training camp expenses and at least try to salvage something from the Canelo **** up. Not to mention a contract had to be negotiated with him which could end up being a long mess. Then bring in different sparring and start over. . Get out of your fantasy world.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 04-30-2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X