Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    GGG taking a hiatus AFTER the fight is completely different than reasons for what Canelo was doing BEFORE the fight. He just kept postponing it until Oscar/Bernard saw fit.
    I mean the fight was offered at 155 - which you say is Middleweight- Borat turned it down...

Comment

• Watch him blame DAZN when he loses to Ca$hnelo in the 3rd fight
      Last edited by Mr.365; 05-01-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        i like ggg more thn canelo.

i hate canelo, all things considered.

u lose.
        well if that's the case, we can eliminate bias as a reason for your idiotic logic and just label you a straight up dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          fair point

but, it is far more reasonable to think that Sanchez simply said what he saw..... rather than, Sanchez made up stuff that was untrue, and ran tattling to the media

Sanchez simply stated what he saw happen in that fight, and that is exactly how the judges saw it
          Sanchez saw it through his emotions. He didn't stop to think that maybe Golovkin won the fight since it was so close. Yes if Golovkin had quit in the ring or got clearly dominated it might forgivable. Even Jeff Mayweather had to admit that what Able said publicly was not appropriate. He was wrong IMO because the next morning the general public and a big percentage of the media said they thought Golovkin won the fight. Why are there so many dissenting opinions on this forum over events that should be cut and dried. It's because we all see things through or emotions. Golovkin didn't follow the game plan Sanchez set up. His thought train was something like this. If he would have listened to me WE would have won the fight. It ended up being He didn't listen to me so HE lost the fight. You are a prime example of this misguided emotional thinking ironically.

Comment

hey meathead, i already said forget euwank.

hey meathead 2 - i said they ALL have faced top names, not they faced ALL te top names. Reply to the post made, not one you made up in your head.
            the only exception is BJ cos he got banned after a very short title career.
            I like Eubank Jr. I like his Dad. But together they are dysfunctional. If you don't like people bringing him up just go to another thread. It's a simple solution

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              well if that's the case, we can eliminate bias as a reason for your idiotic logic and just label you a straight up dumbass.
              "we"? ok, thats you are the invisible gang you need to invent in order to back you up because your argument failed on its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I like Eubank Jr. I like his Dad. But together they are dysfunctional. If you don't like people bringing him up just go to another thread. It's a simple solution
                u'd have an easier time for sure.

Comment

"we"? ok, thats you are the invisible gang you need to invent in order to back you up because your argument failed on its own.
                  there's nothing I need to invent. Your obvious stupidity and lack of basic knowledge about the sport and how fights get made & not made makes all of the argument that I need. Hence, you are now labeled a dumbass... And a member of the infamous dksab club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    I mean the fight was offered at 155 - which you say is Middleweight- Borat turned it down...
                    Middleweight is up to 160 pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Cotto paid Golovkin to avoid fighting him.
                      DiBella is on record saying he won't let Martinez get in the ring with Golovkin.
                      Eubank Senior sabatoged the Golovkin negotiations.
                      Saunders said Golovkin would beat him at a press conference.

Get real.

you are a little fukwit for spinning dumb stories Tony

FACT: since then, Saunders made 3x attempts to fight Golovkin, including signing to fight him in Kazakhstan..... so your attempt to paint a ducking picture are just more of your fanboy excuses

FACT: Saunders making that tongue-n-cheek comment years ago, does not change the fact that Golovkin ducked him to fight Vanes

the very second Saunders said he would be available in June, there was no other fight to make

you are an excuse-making muppet for life kid

grow the fk up you clown

Comment

Working...
                      X