Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Decides To Part Ways With Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho def minded pure counter punching style while great do you think they are a fit at 38?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Nacho and Golovkin is interesting but I doubt it
      I think it's a good fit, but I don't know the language barrier works? I know Ronnie Shields and Andre Rozier don't seem to have problems, but Nacho is a lot older! GGG with Marquez style would be excellent! Maybe JMM and Memo could train him? Imagine the look on Canelo's face? It won't happen, but it would've been a problem for everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        good, maybe he'll find a trainer who understands he's 37 yrs old, not in his prime.
        Abel only knows one way to train his fighters. It worked well for GGG when he was young and strong enough to cope with the high altitude training camps and relentless, high energy, pressure fighting tactics that Abel believes in. But maybe he's realised that, at nearly 37 years old, it isn't going to work for him any more.

I'm glad he's still ambitious enough to want to try a new approach, and very interested to see who is going to be training him from now on.

Comment

Good, this was way overdue.

Keep in mind, Golovkin brought Abel back to relevance. Abel was running his construction business when he was approached to train Golovkin. It rejuvenated his career and he got paid well while basically holding Golovkin back.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            Better late than never. Papa-chenko is the guy!
            3G would have to attend some Ukrainian dancing classes and master the art of the tennis ball to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I think it's a good fit, but I don't know the language barrier works? I know Ronnie Shields and Andre Rozier don't seem to have problems, but Nacho is a lot older! GGG with Marquez style would be excellent! Maybe JMM and Memo could train him? Imagine the look on Canelo's face? It won't happen, but it would've been a problem for everybody!
              Canelo worried about nacho? Did you see the Chavez fight? Canelo whooped him so bad he had his 2 biggest haters fighting each blaming each other after the fight. If you think Sanchez threw GGG under the bus listen to what nacho said about Chavez blaming him. While Chavez blamed nacho for coming up with a stupid game plan lol

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Same trainer that taught same things when undefeated fighters never leave trainer when on top. Why?
                Jose Ramirez did. He left Freddie Roach after winning The WBC belt

Comment

GGG should have left this idiotic attention whore a long time ago. He’s worse than Roach. Throwing GGG under the bus for “not following his game plan” in the Canelo rematch was bull****. Especially when following his dumbass game plan was getting GGG beat up in the first half of the fight. And neglecting the dumbass game plan and boxing off his back foot in the second half of the fight got him back in the fight. And IMO won him the fight.

Comment

I hate when fighters change trainers especially following a loss. Has it worked for anyone in recent years?... i think its a sign of a weak mind. “Couldnt be my fault, must be the trainer”

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Man, that would be fckn priceless!

GGG .. "this my style, my new messican style"

Comment

Working...
                      X