Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Turned Down $5M, Asked For $10M To Fight Joshua 6/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
    Matchroom are the one's who set the bar.
    If they thought Miller was worth 6-7 million, then why
    would they expect a higher-profile, higher-ranked fighter
    to accept less money, especially on short notice? Seriously.
    Don't bother to reply if you can only trash Ortiz' recent
    performaces.
    You can't argue that Miller is more well-known or respected
    than Ortiz has been in recent years. Ortiz deserved to be
    offered AT LEAST what Miller was supposedly making, and
    rightfully deserves more on short notice. Offering less than
    they were willing to pay Miller is either an insult to Ortiz,
    or a clear sign that they do not really want to give Ortiz
    the fight. It's both, actually.
    Like I said before, you can revel in Hearn's shrewd
    negotiation tactics while you watch Joshua beat Hunter.
    That will be on PPV in the UK, wont it? Enjoy!
    Being an undefeated American makes him a bigger draw in America for a Joshua fight. Which is why the overpaid Miller in the first damn place. Lets not pretend Ortiz is any kind of draw at all. He's an undercard fighter. Stop your biased bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      You should be pitied oh delusional child. You Americans and your insecurities and bitterness.

Take care.
      Ok snowflake

Comment

Just as long as you call American fighters cowards when others ask for millions to fight them. Don't change your tune then. You hear me?
        Check my records, I don't call fighters cowards. I will leave that to the puzzies who don't fight but come on NSB talking trash to feel better about their weak asz lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Ok snowflake
          Go back to hiding in the safety of your own threads. You welch.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
            And your biased opinion is grotesque. Please refrain from using it.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              Ortiz should've been the original opponent

Miller was never worth 6.5

Ortiz should've never said he'd fight AJ no matter the money (foot in mouth)

Ortiz aint worth 10M

but is he worth the 6.5 ? yep

both are on short notice to adjust to styles. so AJ has no advantage here

hearn will counter with 6.5 and ortiz better bite
              How is Ortiz worth 6.5? If he really was worth that, why is his biggest payday still only 500K?

Comment

Funny, you're one of the worse when it comes to calling AJ a duck when it's all bullshlt. When Wilder ducks, you make pathetic and crazy excuses up for him.

But now you're complaining? Sorry, it doesn't wash with me. I've got a brain.
                Ok fella. Whatever you say. Mom gave you your phone privileges back and you have been trolling all day.

Comment

Well, while you watch Joshua vs Hunter, you can enjoy the fact
                  that Ortiz is not going to be over-payed. That's the most important
                  thing to a boxing fan, right?
                  It's important to you to see fighters get silly money. Is that what "Boxing fans" really want? But then again, you just want reasons to smear AJ and Hearn no matter what. Even if it is batshlt crazy and insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                    7.5 and make the fight.

No duck, on short notice a little more than 6.5 is right.

He already said he has options, he doesn’t need Joshua as long as he gets Wilder which Haymon can deliver, not Hearn.

Not a duck, quite opposite taking career into your hands. Ortiz ain’t a fool he has a few shots
                    Left. I see it more likely he can beat Wilder instead of Joshua and he knows it. He don’t wanna lose anymore so he’ll take what he sees as winnable fights. I’d rather he fight Joshua but it’s his life, not ours.
                    Why would he want to wait for Wilder when he can make a heII of a lot more by fighting Joshua right now? For a guy who wants to cash out, this was his chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      At this point...Give It To Him! DAZN set a standard by throwing around money like crazy so do it again and get this one done because that is what the fans want to see

Of course he is not worth that much but Michael Hunter and Andy Ruiz, both who I like are not going to do much for AJ debut in America. Time is running out and it is really no other LEGIT Needle Moving type of options for AJ

Should Keep negotiating and try to get something done
                      And how long would you like to see DAZN throwing silly money about like it's going out of fashion? That's a strange reason to want to see a nobody get paid crazy amounts.

Too many cowards and greedy, delusional b1tches for my taste.

Comment

Working...
                      X