Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Hiw much was Ortiz offered anyway?
    this is all I'm asking but I keep getting bombarded with Ortiz biggest purse being 500k and that hes 50 years old.

Comment

You're pretty sure? Tell you what, get back to me when you're sure. We dont just take Hearns side anymore like you guys do, lmao. We want to hear from Ortiz and his people. This is almost as bad as how Pac and Arum treated Marquez during the 2nd fight negotiations lol...
      How is this taking Hearn's side? It's common sense.

Why do you care what he was offered?

The point here is:

a) Ortiz got paid $500k against Wilder (which he lost).
      b) He literally stated in February: "I’ll fight you for just about any money you offer me so if you can’t work out the Miller fight, I’m here and ready. I’ll fight you in the USA or UK"

Funny how you glance over that. If you seriously think he was offered no more than $500k, then you're just spinning bottles at this point and trying to argue when you're in the wrong.

If it comes out that Ortiz was offered at least $1 million, what will your tone be?

Are you still going to try to say the same BS or are you going to keep bashing Hearn/AJ and demand Ortiz get paid more?

Comment

• Ortiz bigger name than Miller and it's short notice....

I know Ortiz biggest payday was $500K however AJ is the cash cow and Ortiz is a bigger name than Miller. The fight is short notice and when it's all said and done just pay Ortiz at least half what Miller was going to get and keep it moving. Ortiz taking on more risk by fighting AJ on short notice and if he looks bad because of it plus getting older he'll never get another big money fight so pay him fairly because of the risk Ortiz is taking.

Comment

• Ortiz is done in my eyes.

let Joshua fight Kownacki, Ruiz, Hunter or. Whyte. I am fine with all fights.
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-24-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Hiw much was Ortiz offered anyway?
            I have no idea, but I want people to reveal the figures they would expect Ortiz accept, as it does 1 of of either 2 things.

It makes you look delusional if you say something silly like $10m

Or if you say something reasonable, when the numbers come out, you can't backtrack.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Luis Ortiz deserves the same amount as Big PEDsy Miller.

If Hearn offered him less than that then it's a joke and shows that they weren't really serious about fighting him.

The truth will come out.
              Only in your mind.

10x his best payday he was offered.

WHAT A JOKE hahahahaha

Comment

• $5 million and he ran away...what a coward...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Whyte is a domestic level fighter, who is largely unknown outside of Uk, for obvious reasons. The people that do know him, knows he's an awful boxer and have no desire to see him fight AJ.
                  You are talking about Miller. Nobody outside USA cares about Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                    $5 million and he ran away...what a coward...
                    he was offered $5mil? do you have a source if he turned that down then I'm with you all

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Only in your mind.

10x his best payday he was offered.

WHAT A JOKE hahahahaha
                      so what was the offer? does anyone have a source??? I keep seeing these numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X