Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    That’s the thing, massive opportunity here. This does a lot of damage to his reputation at HW. The boogeyman thing is now been laid to rest. There is no way a desperate Hearn would offer him anything low. A lowball offer would be a million dollars and less, he had a chance to fight for all the belts and a rematch if he wins.

He’s finished to real boxing fans, there’s no way to dress this up

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
      If Hearn has offered Ortiz the same money as Miller or more then it's a clear duck by Ortiz HOWEVER if it's less than Miller's purse then it's a sly duck by AJ via a lowball. No way should Ortiz get less than fat bum Miller. What Hearn says on IFL and what he actually does are 2 different things as he is a snake. It's a shame as really wanted to see this one.

It’s a shot at 3 belts and a guaranteed rematch for a bigger split should he win, even if it was less than the 6mill, it would still be in the millions and more money than he’d ever make in his career.

I don’t see what’s so hard to understand about it? It’s only bias against Hearn/AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
        Still doesn't answer the question that, or rather the statement that for a decent payday, international exposure, 6 weeks to train, and a chance to clinch three major belts...
        People are tired of Hearn and Joshua's freak shows. This is the only fighter that Hearn lowballs fighters with. For some reason you guys truly think that the stiff one is the imitation uk hvw champion because he beat a guy the lineal champion beat for his titles already, lmao.

Joshua is not the lineal champion nor is he a true champion. He's just a UK draw that's it!!! I told you guys a long time ago that the lowballing would be the death of Joshua. Joshua is just a guy who was given his trinkets because they were sick of Fury holding the titles hostage so they stripped him and et him and a 41 year old fight for trinkets.

Ever since the Wlad fight Joshua has been in boring fights cheating the public and lowballing fighter after fighter after fighter. Keep your 6 weeks, fake ass exposure, lowball offers. Fury, Wilder and Ortiz and others will keep fighting each other. Let him rot in the UK.

Comment

• Nobody wanted to see Miller Joshua anyway. God is good!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
            He’s finished to real boxing fans, there’s no way to dress this up
            Just checking online and is reputation is taking a hit from Cuban fans. Like you said real boxing fan would wash their hand off him now. That boogeyman thing is definitely done lol. No boogeyman turns down millions and 6/7weeks notice at 3 HW belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              People are tired of Hearn and Joshua's freak shows. This is the only fighter that Hearn lowballs fighters with. For some reason you guys truly think that the stiff one is the imitation uk hvw champion because he beat a guy the lineal champion beat for his titles already, lmao.

Joshua is not the lineal champion nor is he a true champion. He's just a UK draw that's it!!! I told you guys a long time ago that the lowballing would be the death of Joshua. Joshua is just a guy who was given his trinkets because they were sick of Fury holding the titles hostage so they stripped him and et him and a 41 year old fight for trinkets.

Ever since the Wlad fight Joshua has been in boring fights cheating the public and lowballing fighter after fighter after fighter. Keep your 6 weeks, fake ass exposure, lowball offers. Fury, Wilder and Ortiz and others will keep fighting each other. Let him rot in the UK.

So if AJ isn't a true champion and is only a worthless UK draw, why is everyone demanding he pay them stupid money that they can't get anywhere else? haymon protecting his fighters, against outside threats, like he'd doing with Spence and Wilder. "Low ball" is the excuse they put out there for gullible fanboys to jump on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post

Ortiz in February

“So look, if you want to fight I’m here and stop saying I priced myself out because I’ve never had no offers to fight you. With all respect to you for all you have done, I’ll fight you for just about any money you offer me so if you can’t work out the Miller fight, I’m here and ready. I’ll fight you in the USA or UK. It’s on you and if you think you’re that good and want to test yourself who better than me? Wilder and Fury are not available and I believe in my heart to be the best you must face the best."
                https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...ilable--136013

Let's not forget, $500k against Wilder. Yeah. Pretty sure a couple million was what he was getting offered, even if it wasn't $6~ish like Miller.

Comment

• Ortiz's reputation as the boogeyman is done. What boogeyman needs prep time of more than 5 weeks and a tonne of money to fight for 3 belts? Joshua is just another Frank Bruno and Ortiz is the 2nd best boxer in the history of boxing after Wilder, so its an easy win for Ortiz. He'll earn even bigger money in the future as the unified champion of the world once he KO's Joshua. What 40+ year old boogeyman would turn down such an amazing opportunity like that with the clock ticking on his career? Fraud
                  Last edited by guyver8; 04-24-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    True that. Props to Hearn too for letting it slide. I was for sure he was going to take legal action after the said that. Of course I wouldn't have faulted him if he did as Broner is an idiot
                    Hearn has never taken legal action against anybody, so far as I know, and nobody has ever taken legal action against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by guyver8 View Post
                      So if AJ isn't a true champion and is only a worthless UK draw, why is everyone demanding he pay them stupid money that they can't get anywhere else? haymon protecting his fighters, against outside threats, like he'd doing with Spence and Wilder. "Low ball" is the excuse they put out there for gullible fanboys to jump on.
                      Pay them stupid money? What!!!??? Do you think that everyone who refuses a fight with Joshua...who isn't a mandatory are all ducking joshua? Could there be a grain of truth to what these guys are saying? Just a grain? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X