Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: F*** That; Not Fighting Brook In England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Kell tried to get the other big name Welters to fight him but they wouldn't, even though there was big money on the table. He felt he had no choice but to fight G to get the big fight he wanted.

That's the thing with being in a division with mostly Americans. You can't get them to fight due to cowardice. Your career stalls big time. It's a relief when international fighters find out there's fighters from other nationalities because they're willing to fight. You get to prove yourself then without having all these huge disadvantages against you. The only one willing to fight is Spence. He's getting the same treatment as Kell did. Just look how long he's been champ without doing anything of merit. And don't say Garcia, because that was worthless.
    Had he gotten that Amir Khan fight, then he probably would have never fought Golovkin back in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
      Why the **** should he ?, he's the A side, you just wanna see Crawford get robbed by those doggy British judges **** that ****.
      Tell me about these supposed robberies?

Are they like the US ones with G/Canelo x2? Ward/Kovalev x2? Charlo/Korobov? Porter/Ugas? Warren/Payano? and the many hundreds throughout history?

Hmmm???

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Technically, that's very true. If they decide to fight in England are you going?
        No. I'll watch on TV. But wouldn't spend and travel for a fight where one of them is damaged and can't make weight properly.

But if that's all there is for Crawford, he should take it. What else is he going to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Had he gotten that Amir Khan fight, then he probably would have never fought Golovkin back in 2016.
          Oh no doubt. Had he got any of the other top Welters he wouldn't have moved up 2 divisions either. But what could he do?

Comment

No. I'll watch on TV. But wouldn't spend and travel for a fight where one of them is damaged and can't make weight properly.

But if that's all there is for Crawford, he should take it. What else is he going to do?
            It looks like he has run out of options. He may not have a choice. If Brook can still make 147 then Crawford should take the fight. After all, Terence did win his very first world title against Ricky Burns in Great Britain. So he should receive a very warm reception there.

Comment

• Very smart choice by team bud.he don't wanna get robbed like Joseph Parker did.and with him being the A side he can pick his spot.i would choose Dubai just to rub it in khans face lol

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                Boxing becoming popular in the uk? What’s this talkin about WE INVENTED THE FACKIN SPORT YOU DUMB KUNT OX.
                anyway, what are they worried about, Errol spence walked away with Kelly’s title and has since accepted but refused a rematch at ANY weight, Kell Brook is the biggest earning fight of Crawford-Spence career so far.....should he choose to accept which, I’m sure he would but if I’m honest aNd I’m a big Kell Brook fan, there’s far more excitement in a Danny Garcia fight if that’s there. They can both box and hit whereas, king khant...just can’t.
                Kell would certainly do a lot better than the quitter who got knocked the complete and utter fack out a town by Danny Garcia.
                Yep, Garcia all the way for me in any country.
                Danny Garcia’s wealth would be far more than the million dollars he’s currently worth (as per the internet wealth websites) and kell fills any football stadium here.
                (Just so you yanks know, we invented football too yes! Football not soccer, it’s called football) mug kunts, fack off.
                Nobody gives a shiet about what your ****hole country invented because we own you guys at any sport. Also kelly brooks is a quitter he quit vs Spence and GGG Nobody wants to see him fight again. Keep your bum quitting fighters over in the UK where they belong fighting in front of men that love to sing during a fight lmfao

Comment

• Crawford shouldn't have to go to the UK to fight Brook, however, this fight won't be competitive so why not?

I think Brook is done. It'll be a repeat of the Khan fight with Brook looking for a way to get out of it.

Comment

• I agree he doesnt have to go... and he's not obligated to as the A-side...

With that being said, there is a ton of upside if he does fight Brook in the UK.

More money, more exposure, new fans, gets a name, makes a statement by doing something he doesnt have to and it gives him the opportunity to upstage what Spence did.

Comment

Even when they're shot they'll take on the best. Unlike Americans who duck and won't fight until their opponent is finished or in a weakened position. Anyone can protect their record by fighting bums. Hell, even by doing so some still lose like Broner, Imam and the Charlo's. Haha.
                      Lol more like they want exposure and pay day for an a$$ beating (brook/khan) whats brook doin in america trying to lobby a fight without a belt lol he should be fighting Khan since both of them love to quit. you brits can wager who quits first lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X