Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
    Ah yes, the "you are a hopeless case and will never know **** about boxing so why bother?" cop-out. Stupendous chess move Kush King of Boxing Scene. Moving on, I didn't claim Khan to be a superior boxer to Canelo taken as a whole, which would indeed be a reach of the highest order...I asserted he was the more impressive fighter on that night. In addition to exposing yourself as having the reading comprehension of a mosquito, you're presuming I don't give Canelo his fair due as an overall excellent--if somewhat ovarrated--boxer in his own right who has demonstrated ample improvement in more or less each subsequent showing since both the Mayweather and Khan fights, but no matter. Keep doing you, Kush King Krusha!
    Hey moron,compubox as usual COMPLETELY agrees with me. Keep hypocritically crying about cop outs but then using cop out phrases such as "more impressive fighter on the night" How can the guy who got outlanded by tons more shots in each category & the hardest flashiest punches as well,then got ktfo unconscious where he was lifted off the mat, somehow have looked impressive. He looked like the fried sht sandwhich the public assumed he would beforehand. Him not IMMEDIATELY getting ktfo unconscious clouds your memory of what actually occured.

Review it yourself with commentary low volume:

Strawman boy you just don't learn

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking
      Hey moron,compubox as usual COMPLETELY agrees with me. Keep hypocritically crying about cop outs but then using cop out phrases such as "more impressive fighter on the night" How can the guy who got outlanded by tons more shots in each category & the hardest flashiest punches as well,then got ktfo unconscious where he was lifted off the mat, somehow have looked impressive. He looked like the fried sht sandwhich the public assumed he would beforehand. Him not IMMEDIATELY getting ktfo unconscious clouds your memory of what actually occured.

Review it yourself with commentary low volume:
      The effort is sweet, but no need as I've watched Canelo-Khan ample times. Compubox, rofl. Yes, unfortunate for us all that the sport continues to be judged by living, breathing human beings with a predilection for factoring in subjective intangibles like ring generalship, pace, et al to which your precious compubox is deaf and blind. So - mindless loudmouth Canelo nuthugger/3G hater (it of course isn't sufficient to just passionately argue the case - you must also brandish your militant anti-fandom as a dopey badge of honor with cheesy avatars) who kneels at the throne of Compubox to boot. All of boxing scene's more embarrassing and cancerous aspects conveniently embodied by a single knuckle-dragging entity, in other words. Fun stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
        The effort is sweet, but no need as I've watched Canelo-Khan ample times. Compubox, rofl. Yes, unfortunate for us all that the sport continues to be judged by living, breathing human beings with a predilection for factoring in subjective intangibles like ring generalship, pace, et al to which your precious compubox is deaf and blind. So - mindless loudmouth Canelo nuthugger/3G hater (it of course isn't sufficient to just passionately argue the case - you must also brandish your militant anti-fandom as a dopey badge of honor with cheesy avatars) who kneels at the throne of Compubox to boot. All of boxing scene's more embarrassing and cancerous aspects conveniently embodied by a single knuckle-dragging entity, in other words. Fun stuff!
        No surprise your such an assclown,you keep clinging to cliche strawman nonsense & even bring avatars into the debate as if it means more than a joke. Your so pathetically a nuthugger that you even flat out refuse to rewatch the fight out of fear your biased perspective can be changed & you might have to realize you not only know nothing about boxing but are the embodiment of the knuckle dragging trope you claim to despise.

Your a novice of the sport & its no surprise you have the audacity to try claiming that your basing your nonsensical bs on something that in no way shape or form can justify your scoring of the fight such as ring generalship which is just 1 more thing in canelos favor that night,all Con did was run & throw weak ass meaningless punches now & then badly at that. Do us both a favor & don't bother replying to me with your know nothing imbecility anymore.

Your such a novice clown you CLEARLY never laced up a pair of gloves much less learned how to score a fight otherwise youd know canelo won basically(Khan might've won 1 rd)every rd in all 4 scoring criteria. Your such an assclown you try discrediting compubox but use ring generalship in a fight where compubox wasn't even necessary let alone had a chance of being wrong.
        Last edited by kushking; 04-21-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• That was definitely a low blow, and possibly should've been ruled a no-contest. It's totally understandable why Khan would quit. Any fighter would quit when getting hit so hard down there.

However, Crawford gave a great performance up until that point. This is the first time anyone actually outboxed Khan in a dominant fashion. The way the fight ended is unfortunate, however.

As for Khan, he's pretty much become a Zab Judah. Just a shot big name for younger fighters to add to their record. He should just fight Brook, and then both should quit. There's nothing else left for them.
          Last edited by aAgger; 04-21-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            No surprise your such an assclown,you keep clinging to cliche strawman nonsense & even bring avatars into the debate as if it means more than a joke. Your so pathetically a nuthugger that you even flat out refuse to rewatch the fight out of fear your biased perspective can be changed & you might have to realize you not only know nothing about boxing but are the embodiment of the knuckle dragging trope you claim to despise.

Your a novice of the sport & its no surprise you have the audacity to try claiming that your basing your nonsensical bs on something that in no way shape or form can justify your scoring of the fight such as ring generalship which is just 1 more thing in canelos favor that night,all Con did was run & throw weak ass meaningless punches now & then badly at that. Do us both a favor & don't bother replying to me with your know nothing imbecility anymore.

Your such a novice clown you CLEARLY never laced up a pair of gloves much less learned how to score a fight otherwise youd know canelo won basically(Khan might've won 1 rd)every rd in all 4 scoring criteria. Your such an assclown you try discrediting compubox but use ring generalship in a fight where compubox wasn't even necessary let alone had a chance of being wrong.
            Look, we all get that "strawman" entered your vernacular 2-3 months ago during a frenzied google crash course on "how to debate politics" or somesuch and you've been eager to use it at every opportunity since, but try to do in a context that isn't entirely nonsensical.

A Khan nuthugger! Beautiful. You're more than welcome of course to peruse my "extensive" post history...seeing as you seem to live on here for all intents and purposes I'm sure you'll get to it, if you haven't already...and rest assured one thing you won't find is an established precedent of King Khan white knighting. I find him to be a solid fighter (Is it too glaringly casual to refer to them as fighters rather than boxers??) who has always fallen short of elite, and simply take umbrage with this stupid threadbare narrative (most commonly mounted by thinly-guised casuals in dutiful service to dopey, trite attempts to discredit Crawford) that the last several years have seen him in conspicuous decline, when in reality he has more less maintained a modest peak he simply never progressed past.

To say that your attempt to argue Khan has exhibited conspicuous evidence of being washed up in recent years (last night notwithstanding), with its "brilliant" central conceit of "Ur duurrrr, Vargas fight, so **** Khan", coupled with your convenient glossing over of his two successful post-Canelo outings before last night, doesn't really hold up to scrutiny would be charitable. Look, I get from your pervasive, seemingly unavoidable presence and cartoonish post count that you fancy yourself a true beacon of wisdom on here, so your kneejerk attempts to frame anyone with the "audacity" to so much as point out the smallest crack in any of your loudmouth gasbag B.S. forum "sermons" as a know-nothing speaking out of turn and effectively bully them into submission is predictable to the point of corniness, but there's still an element of fun in pointing out the obvious.
            Last edited by Sweet Scions; 04-21-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
              *slaps the f out of your face* Never ever speak to me like that again *grabs glock and smacks you with it* You Hoe , you phgt, you punk *grabs by collar and drags your face across the dirt* *pulls down zipper and pisses on your immobilized body* Humiliated lmfao *bounces*
              Hey douche bag, that's some fantasy you got going on there. Internet tough guy. LOL

I haven't paid much attention but the three fights you've predicted you shyte the bed on every one. You had Stiverne beating Joyce, Mikey beating Spence, and now Khan beating Crawford. Obviously YDKSAB.

Comment

• Like khan had a chance anyhow he was extremely behind on points

Comment

• Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
                  Surprised it was so one-sided. And surprised the way it ended. Of course the Khan haters will speculate their guts out, but I'd just say Crawford is better than I thought he was. Maybe the Spence Jr fight will be his Waterloo... or maybe we'll see he's a real legend in the ring. Hope we see that fight soon.

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Man you ain't playing crawford put on a clinic....he might be able to take spence....
                  Yep. It will definitely be an interesting fight, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
                    Bud hasn’t faced anybody good. Come on.
                    Be quiet, Big Juice Miller has made New York boxing look
                    really bad!

Bud would
                    Beat everyone on Spence’s resume easily!

Comment

• There's a point when "daring to be great" is daring to be stupid.

-- Mikey "seeing something" he can take advantage of in Spence (and then going into a perma-shell)

-- Khan turning down Brook, taking less money to fight Crawford (to prove his greatness)

Stay in your lane!

Comment

Working...
                      X