Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford was too dirty with that low punch

It was a dirty movement

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      I am 100% convinced Crawford gets kod by Spence. Most overrated ww today.And Con is the biggest pssie in Boxing.I told all the fanbois this would be a sht fight where Crawford would still look wack

Couldn't even KO Garcia, but you think he KO's Crawford? YDKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by umop-ap!sdn View Post
        Some of yall need to stop. Yall acting like Khan isnt always outboxing his opponents even in his losses. He was outboxing Canelo before the death hook and he was outboxing Danny before the no look garsh hook. Bud thoroughly dominated him from the jump and nullified that still very fast hand speed. Stopping Khan is one thing but completely dominating him technically in the process is very impressive. You are letting the testicle spectacle distract you from what actually went down.
        What a stupid post.

That was a prime amir khan

This Khan is out of his prime, after that K.O in the canelo fight he could die.

And the Performance of Terence was mediocre

Amir landed good punches on him

Comment

• Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
          Can't wait for Khan vs Brook, billed as "Battle of the Quitters".
          To be fair Brook had a genuine reason to pull out (broken orbital bone), Khan definitely didn't.
          Salido, Margarito, Vargas, Segura were fighting with orbital bones broken till the end

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            Khan is a G for real. I have gained so much respect for him these past few years. Real warrior picking these fights.

Khan by decision, easy
            Hey douche bag, do you EVER get one right?

Comment

• Khan is deluded and no where near elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Hey douche bag, do you EVER get one right?
                *slaps the f out of your face* Never ever speak to me like that again *grabs glock and smacks you with it* You Hoe , you phgt, you punk *grabs by collar and drags your face across the dirt* *pulls down zipper and pisses on your immobilized body* Humiliated lmfao *bounces*

Comment

• Passing of balls from former P4P Andre Ward to new P4P Crawford! Sorry Loma you have no balls at 140 pounds?
                  Last edited by Letmaku; 04-21-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Glad i didnt buy this crap.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Andre Ward doesn't think that shot was low.
                      Khan grabbed Bud's head and push him down -- that's why that body shot landed low...

Comment

Working...
                      X