Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford was switching in there, outboxing this mf

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      Where does Khan go from here
      ...Kell Brooke $$$ or More like Euros!!!

Comment

• The Ref should have never stopped the fight until the 5 minutes is up at least.

Comment

• Khan the quitter. He got hit on the leg now he is talking about pain the stomach. He was now a punch bag and just found a way to quit.

Comment

• this fight left a real sour taste in my mouth. just a horrible ending to a fight smh

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Virgil, "Depends on how the punch effects you.......in the testicles"
              I challenge you for all of your points to show me a replay of Bud punching him in the balls. Can you do it?

Comment

• I mean lowblow or not Khan was gettin his ass whooped, yall just mad you didn't get to see Khan get slepped like he ultimately was going to...

that lowblow was the perfect opportunity for him to exit the fight with some dignity.

Dude is super tough to last as long as he did gettin his ass whooped like that

Comment

• I want Khan to retire because I really don't want to see him get hurt in that ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    The Ref should have never stopped the fight until the 5 minutes is up at least.
                    Why? Khan told his corner to stop the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      JUSt like he destroyed lightweight Mikey Garcia? Right, keep that same energy when Spence realizes he isn’t facing a much smaller man, a broken man or a washed up fighter!

Bud can do it all!
                      Bud hasn’t faced anybody good. Come on.

Comment

Working...
                      X