Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    how is hearn in trouble? millar is the one who is in trouble and will be suffering missing out on a 6 million dollar payday and not being able to make a living as a boxer! btw the fight has already sold 17 thousand tickets the people are going to see joshua!
    I'm sure they were going to see AJ vs Miller... not AJ vs famous unknown.

As for Hearn, well ... DAZN investors will soon put pressure on him. Then again, when your daddy's little boy, you know you'll be fed even if you mess up.

Anyway.... people wanna see AJ vs Wilder our Fury. SO make the goddam fights happen instead of crying like a housewife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      wow, what a brilliant comeback. I've quickly realized that furthering this discussion with you is useless. You're clearly a 13 yr old female with a heavy AJ crush and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility that he too may be juicing. I don't debate with sensitive bi@*hes.
      anything for your health is fine....
      My candid advice, quit smoking crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Hearn knew nothing
        Are you an idiot?
        Miller was tested March 20th
        Results only surfaced this week
        Lear to read
        Dummy
        Results surfaced to the public this week dumb ass, not to Hearn. It doesn't take a month for drug tests to come back, the Povetkin failure took no time to come back. Since then he has failed 2 more which were released all this week. So obviously the information was available, especially to Hearn, before now.

Ps if you're gonna tell me to LEARN to read maybe your dumbass should learn to spell

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Which guy? Miller or Hearn? Miller is a fighter, his math is one, two. Hearn is the one who should know better.
          Hearn should have been ended this fight and got a new opponent a month ago. Miller just a clown and has been his whole career

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Lol the nationalist troll seems to have forgotten both the furies, saunders, kid Galahad, and dyllian Whyte have failed drug testing recently as well
            And Fury. Nice post

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              You were already insulted about your dates and Hearn knowing so I’m not here to insult you . What I will say if a supposed boxer cheated last month and I was disgusted then I don’t have 25 days for my feelings to change. Can I still not be disgusted, or is there time limits on drug busts in America?
              Ive addressed the idiot who insulted me about it already. He didnt know the difference between something being made public and it being known by private parties.

There is a time limit on crying about it. He could've been addressed it and got a replacement so we don't want to hear that shock and disgust bull**** now

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                Ive addressed the idiot who insulted me about it already. He didnt know the difference between something being made public and it being known by private parties.

There is a time limit on crying about it. He could've been addressed it and got a replacement so we don't want to hear that shock and disgust bull**** now
                Lol wait it’s ok for Wilder to be crying about not being valued but if a big mouthed sumo wrestler stroke boxer injects his arse with roids Hearn has to get over it quickly. Cmon bro , if that was Joshua I will log off here never to return because I can’t pump my gums and then I find out he cheated and I ask Haymon or Winkel to stop going on about it. They can talk about it for as long as they want. I would have gone to his church and announced it on the microphone. Everybody should know. Especially if the guy is swearing on his kids. Personality wise prior to this, I f#ucked with big baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Lol wait it’s ok for Wilder to be crying about not being valued but if a big mouthed sumo wrestler stroke boxer injects his arse with roids Hearn has to get over it quickly. Cmon bro , if that was Joshua I will log off here never to return because I can’t pump my gums and then I find out he cheated and I ask Haymon or Winkel to stop going on about it. They can talk about it for as long as they want. I would have gone to his church and announced it on the microphone. Everybody should know. Especially if the guy is swearing on his kids. Personality wise prior to this, I f#ucked with big baby
                  Wilder did something about not being valued and moved on. He got Fury to fight and when Fury opted out of the rematch and let his terms be known. He doesn't walk around talking about it like their ****ery is an unknown for him. To me big baby was always a clown. Thus doesn't surprise me in the slightest

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    Wilder did something about not being valued and moved on. He got Fury to fight and when Fury opted out of the rematch and let his terms be known. He doesn't walk around talking about it like their ****ery is an unknown for him. To me big baby was always a clown. Thus doesn't surprise me in the slightest
                    Fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                      Here goes 'Mr get on his knees' stalking me again on behalf of his master hearn and his boyfriend Aj.

Get lost you f--king weirdo.
                      No, the weirdo is you with all your lies and smears towards AJ and Hearn. Your insecurity shows greatly. But with all the b1tches and cowards you have in your country, i'm not surprised they make you feel really insecure. Nutter.

Comment

Working...
                      X