Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    Nope! Voluntary means that no one is obliged to their testing. But once you sign the papers you have to follow their protocol. I think you know that. What's your narrative?
    not sure what's so difficult for you to understand. I stated what I was told by someone close to Miller over a month ago. I also stated that I personally wasn't sure what was accurate, but to believe that there couldn't possibly be 2 different testing standards for the A side and the b side in this corrupt sport, especially when vada wasn't mandatory in this fight but merely something that was put into negotiations, then I feel you're being gullible.

Comment

Bad to the bone. He thought he had everyone fooled. Some people are really stupid.

Comment

damn lol. I know he was cheating though

Comment

Wow, I'm shocked and speechless. What the hell ...

I don't know what's wrong, but C'mon ... get it together Jarrell!

Comment

it's as if there is like a 40% chance big fights get ruined

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              Hearn knew about the 1st one since 03/20 so why is it disgusting now? What was the point of more tests? They should've moved on right then because they knew Miller was dishonest. This guy been a clown in my eyes
              Which guy? Miller or Hearn? Miller is a fighter, his math is one, two. Hearn is the one who should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                Hearn knew about the 1st one since 03/20 so why is it disgusting now? What was the point of more tests? They should've moved on right then because they knew Miller was dishonest. This guy been a clown in my eyes
                Hearn knew nothing
                Are you an idiot?
                Miller was tested March 20th
                Results only surfaced this week
                Lear to read
                Dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  not sure what's so difficult for you to understand. I stated what I was told by someone close to Miller over a month ago. I also stated that I personally wasn't sure what was accurate, but to believe that there couldn't possibly be 2 different testing standards for the A side and the b side in this corrupt sport, especially when vada wasn't mandatory in this fight but merely something that was put into negotiations, then I feel you're being gullible.
                  Google Vada testing
                  Stop believing everything you hear
                  Mr casual fan

Comment

Both Joshua and Miller are taking VADA tests and if you eye them you would think Joshua was the one on the juice. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Comment

They can hire a scrub, they can postpone, or they can cancel. Poor AJ, all dressed up and nowhere to go. This reminds me of a time in the Olympic Auditorium, they pulled a guy out of the audience to replace a no show, and he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X