Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Keep quite and go back to your hole you midget
    What exactly are insinuating?
    I didn't insinuate anything you dumb fk. I flat out said what I was told. Now if that hurts your v@gin@, then so be it.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 04-19-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

MPDKSAB You’re not gonna respond because you know what you have said has absolutely no foundation!! It’s innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent! That makes your points irrelevant no one else’s. Facts are facts, AJ is clean until proven otherwise by a recognised drug testing association and it’s the same for your so called favourite fighter!! Sounds to me you look for the negative?! Where to me I see the positive in finding another drug cheat who could potentially put another fighters life in danger by cheating! Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Themanager View Post
        VADA tests both fighters within a day if not hours of each other. That's why the fighters have to be available within a very short period of time for that purpose. They don't test one fighter and not test the other !!! AJ obviously didn't test positive for anything otherwise he would have been reported at the same time as well !!!
        actually what you're saying inaccurate. Vada is an independent contractor and unless someone is enrolled in vada year round testing or fighting for a wbc title where vada testing is mandatory, their services are voluntary and can be scheduled on preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Obviously boxing cheats are found all over the world so you can keep that American stuff to yourself
          Lol the nationalist troll seems to have forgotten both the furies, saunders, kid Galahad, and dyllian Whyte have failed drug testing recently as well

Comment

Miller, Fury, Billy Joe Saunders & Canelo are dirty cheating ass MF's and they should be banned permanently!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              You won’t be bro. However it makes no sense Ortiz turning down the fight. He doesn’t even earn $300,000 a fight apart from when he fought Wilder. He can fight AJ and retire if he loses. It’s a no brainer
              Haymon doesn't allow him and Kownacki.

Comment

No worries Hearn- nothing's changed. Aj was set to fight a bum June 1st so you'll just lineup another bum for him. Business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                  Joshua does VADA drugs testing as well as 24/7 365 drugs testing program over in the UK. He literally pays the most for year round testing of any boxer and conducts the most stringent testing alongside Donaire.
                  And Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    actually what you're saying inaccurate. Vada is an independent contractor and unless someone is enrolled in vada year round testing or fighting for a wbc title where vada testing is mandatory, their services are voluntary and can be scheduled on preference.
                    Nope! Voluntary means that no one is obliged to their testing. But once you sign the papers you have to follow their protocol. I think you know that. What's your narrative?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Are you saying VADA is corrupt?
                      Well VADA is a independent organisation, based in the USA. I am not going to knock them too much! 'Seem to at-least be trying to do the right thing' but they are just a small organisation 'But this is probably the only way at this point in time, boxing can implement drug testing'.

All I am saying is, the drug testing and professionalism of the drug testing seems way more in-depth in those Olympic sports that I mention. But mainly because they have there own international governing bodies, national governing bodies and then Olympic Governing bodies all working together.

For example with athletics in the UK? You have UK anti doping agencies, which will test the athletes and that agency has to answer to the IAAF & OLYMPIC/WADA. Some real heavy administration, and professionalism.

If Jerral Miller was a professional cyclist, he would not of taken Growth Hormone, because he would known there was no chance of him beating the system 'Not in 2019'.

All of the performances have decreased in the tour DE France statistically, since Lance Armstrong's era.
                      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-19-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X