Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
    Google Vada testing
    Stop believing everything you hear
    Mr casual fan
    thanks for the input but I've forgotten more about boxing than you'll ever know... you simpleton. Btw, didn't I tell you to change that gay username. This is a boxing site. Not match. Com. Your eye color is as irrelevant as your boxing input.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Anthony Joshua is passing the tests, and is PAYING for these tests to be administered for his opponents.
      He pays for his own tests and he's passing them?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        I was hoping this dude pull off an upset myself, but screw him and any other cheater when it comes to competitive events. If you want to cheat, go play XBOX or PlayStation.
        Or fraud . Fraud helps you cheat your way to a wonderful lifestyle and I’m not just saying it because I’m Nigerian, just saying that’s all

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          thanks for the input but I've forgotten more about boxing than you'll ever know... you simpleton. Btw, didn't I tell you to change that gay username. This is a boxing site. Not match. Com. Your eye color is as irrelevant as your boxing input.
          How do we know you are talking about boxing with your own username. You can take that same username and feel right at home on a g#ay forum. I’m just playing but attacking usernames you are usually better than that bro

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Hearn knew about the 1st one since 03/20 so why is it disgusting now? What was the point of more tests? They should've moved on right then because they knew Miller was dishonest. This guy been a clown in my eyes
            You were already insulted about your dates and Hearn knowing so I’m not here to insult you . What I will say if a supposed boxer cheated last month and I was disgusted then I don’t have 25 days for my feelings to change. Can I still not be disgusted, or is there time limits on drug busts in America?
            Last edited by Noelanthony; 04-20-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              How do we know you are talking about boxing with your own username. You can take that same username and feel right at home on a g#ay forum. I’m just playing but attacking usernames you are usually better than that bro
              well that was a strange (yet semi creative) reach on your part regarding my username. Either way, my original point still remains that boxing is a corrupt drug infested sport. So it's gullible for anyone to think that just because a boxer doesn't have a positive ped test, means that they are definitely clean. Unless they're enrolled in yr round random testing, cheating is a possibility. And because I know people that know Miller very well, I heard a month back that there was a discrepancy in how Miller would be tested as opposed to Joshua. Miller is obviously dirty based on the test, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Joshua has used PEDs at some point either.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Have to admit seeing Hearn in trouble or suffer makes me happy! Like Guilty pleasure I guess.. lol
                how is hearn in trouble? millar is the one who is in trouble and will be suffering missing out on a 6 million dollar payday and not being able to make a living as a boxer! btw the fight has already sold 17 thousand tickets the people are going to see joshua!

Comment

How can a guy be so stupid? After voluntarily enrolling in random VADA testing. He still pops dirty for doping. While knowing full well in advance that they are going to start collecting urine and blood samples from him without prior notice or advance.

He's not the brightest bulb in the world. He needs to find himself a new promoter because Matchroom is through with him. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that Eddie Hearn would like to sue him.

This guy has pissed away $7Mil. What a dumb motherfucker?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    well that was a strange (yet semi creative) reach on your part regarding my username. Either way, my original point still remains that boxing is a corrupt drug infested sport. So it's gullible for anyone to think that just because a boxer doesn't have a positive ped test, means that they are definitely clean. Unless they're enrolled in yr round random testing, cheating is a possibility. And because I know people that know Miller very well, I heard a month back that there was a discrepancy in how Miller would be tested as opposed to Joshua. Miller is obviously dirty based on the test, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Joshua has used PEDs at some point either.
                    True. Though You wouldn’t based on the number of athletes that are caught taking it. I get it but that outlook you will always doubt and question anything and everything anyone does well. Being muscular doesn’t necessarily help a fighter and joshua’s Stamina hasn’t really shown me that perhaps he has been popping.

I give every fighter the benefit of the doubt and assume they are all clean until proven otherwise. Naive I know

Comment

Why is Hearn disgusted ? Only guy truly affected is Miller.

Comment

Working...
                      X