Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Jesus, Hearn has been living in that head of yours and just when you thought he has moved out he uses his spare key enters your head and takes a s#hit and leaves
    this post should be entered into post of the year in boxing scenes annual poster awards lol......completely smashed this fool lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      No, that's the Wilder show. He's been running it for over 10 years now. I think he's going for the record and putting himself in the history books. The history book of all the shameful cowards.
      Here goes 'Mr get on his knees' stalking me again on behalf of his master hearn and his boyfriend Aj.

Get lost you f--king weirdo.

Comment

The baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells.

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Jesus, Hearn has been living in that head of yours and just when you thought he has moved out he uses his spare key enters your head and takes a s#hit and leaves
        That's well funny....Miller needs to stop eating uncastrated Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          I didn't insinuate anything you dumb fk. I flat out said what I was told. Now if that hurts your v@gin@, then so be it.
          dwarf reasoning.....
          Go suck your **** you dimwit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            not sure what's so difficult for you to understand. I stated what I was told by someone close to Miller over a month ago. I also stated that I personally wasn't sure what was accurate, but to believe that there couldn't possibly be 2 different testing standards for the A side and the b side in this corrupt sport, especially when vada wasn't mandatory in this fight but merely something that was put into negotiations, then I feel you're being gullible.

No one is buying this, VADA is independent the gullibility is in believing rumours of a cheating camp

Comment

The dude is an embarrassment to his family and the entire Brooklyn space. Wilder may talk shi.t but big ups to him for always staying clear. He's got stop ducking though

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                dwarf reasoning.....
                Go suck your **** you dimwit.
                wow, what a brilliant comeback. I've quickly realized that furthering this discussion with you is useless. You're clearly a 13 yr old female with a heavy AJ crush and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility that he too may be juicing. I don't debate with sensitive bi@*hes.

Comment

Shut up you disgusting lying piece of shlt. You just want this rumour to spread like all the other rumours sick in the head Americans like you spread in the hope some of the shlt sticks.

You people are beyond toxic. You're worse than cancer.

So you're right, not one sane person is going to believe it. Everybody from the UK know how you scum bags work on here with your lies and smear campaigns. Poisonous filth. Now f3ck off and die you absolute weirdo.
                  you tell me to fk off yet you stalk all of my posts. As a matter of fact, this is the 2nd time you've been referred to as a stalker on this thread alone. So listen ya sick little weirdo, unless a fighter is doing year round testing, there is a possibility that they too are using PEDs. Now if you're too stupid, or too emotionally invested because of your dangerously psychotic love for Aj, then that's on you. So fk you and your British inferiority complex.

Comment

One of the most sane posts you've ever made. Please stay like this and we're cool. Leave all the mad shlt alone. Just be honest about things and not be biased all the time.

So nah, i'm not going to let you have it. Not this time.
                    Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Mistaking me for Whyte. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X