Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you tell me to fk off yet you stalk all of my posts. As a matter of fact, this is the 2nd time you've been referred to as a stalker on this thread alone. So listen ya sick little weirdo, unless a fighter is doing year round testing, there is a possibility that they too are using PEDs. Now if you're too stupid, or too emotionally invested because of your dangerously psychotic love for Aj, then that's on you. So fk you and your British inferiority complex.
    AJ is tested randomly, so yes, you're lying like the delusional and creepy piece of shlt that you are.

Nusky is also a poisonous American who lies and spreads smear campaigns all the time. He's a weirdo just like you are. But at least you didn't pull a straw man out this time like you did so many times in the past.

Stalking???? It's a public forum you spastic. You come across other users when you read threads, dimwit. Are you stalking everyone you quote?

The only one emotionally invested is you with all your lies. Why else would you lie and spread something in the hope other American weirdos like you take it as the truth and cast it off like it has any value what so ever? That's creepy. And it also shows your inferiority complex. Read up and do some research on the characteristics of what it entails. You'll find yourself in all it's glory. Projections are what you freaks are good at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      AJ is tested randomly, so yes, you're lying like the delusional and creepy piece of shlt that you are.

Nusky is also a poisonous American who lies and spreads smear campaigns all the time. He's a weirdo just like you are. But at least you didn't pull a straw man out this time like you did so many times in the past.

Stalking???? It's a public forum you spastic. You come across other users when you read threads, dimwit. Are you stalking everyone you quote?

The only one emotionally invested is you with all your lies. Why else would you lie and spread something in the hope other American weirdos like you take it as the truth and cast it off like it has any value what so ever? That's creepy. And it also shows your inferiority complex. Read up and do some research on the characteristics of what it entails. You'll find yourself in all it's glory. Projections are what you freaks are good at.
      took you nearly a week to come up with this pathetic inaccurate response? What.. Were you mourning yet another brit quitting vs an American. Gtfoh with your biscuit and tea sipping ass.

Comment

took you nearly a week to come up with this pathetic inaccurate response? What.. Were you mourning yet another brit quitting vs an American. Gtfoh with your biscuit and tea sipping ass.
        A week to get back to you? So you can't even get that right?

What was inaccurate? Spell it out darling.

Quitters like...

Tyson, Curry, Alexander, Moorer, De La Hoya, Ryan and Charles Martin, Qawi, Campbell, McCall?

While i'm schooling you yet again, yes, i'm drinking a nice cup of Tea. Cheers.

Comment

A week to get back to you? So you can't even get that right?

What was inaccurate? Spell it out darling.

Quitters like...

Tyson, Curry, Alexander, Moorer, De La Hoya, Ryan and Charles Martin, Qawi, Campbell, McCall?

While i'm schooling you yet again, yes, i'm drinking a nice cup of Tea. Cheers.
          you're like a knat that I keep swatting yet you come back for more despite the fact that you're an inferior species. Your country has sh** boxing history compared to the US and there's no amount of crying that you can do that will change that. You represent quitters like Khan, cowards like Joshua, hype jobs like Hatton and Hamed. Your only claim to fame is lennox Lewis and as I explained already.. His parents aren't from England (they're Jamaican born and raised) , his boxing was breeded in Canada (the country he represented in the Olympics) and England had Jack s*** to do with his development as a boxer amateur or pro. So as your name states... Bend the knee punk. By the way... Is your actual name Sidney? No wonder you're so hostile. You've had to go your entire life with a bi***es name.

Comment

you're like a knat that I keep swatting yet you come back for more despite the fact that you're an inferior species. Your country has sh** boxing history compared to the US and there's no amount of crying that you can do that will change that. You represent quitters like Khan, cowards like Joshua, hype jobs like Hatton and Hamed. Your only claim to fame is lennox Lewis and as I explained already.. His parents aren't from England (they're Jamaican born and raised) , his boxing was breeded in Canada (the country he represented in the Olympics) and England had Jack s*** to do with his development as a boxer amateur or pro. So as your name states... Bend the knee punk. By the way... Is your actual name Sidney? No wonder you're so hostile. You've had to go your entire life with a bi***es name.
            So you can't point out what was inaccurate then? Haha.

That's all I needed to know f3ck face.

Hype jobs have a long list of good wins or better? You must be of the opinion that all you have is hype jobs then. Wilder must be beyond a hype job losing to a 50% version of Fury.

You don't know Wilde? Fitszimmons? "Kid" Lewis? Benn? "Kid" Berg? Welsh? etc etc…

You are as lacking in knowledge as you clearly portray. Now begone you ****** with nothing to offer other than desperate ramblings that make no sense. Before I school you again like every other time you became desperate. Haha.

Comment

So you can't point out what was inaccurate then? Haha.

That's all I needed to know f3ck face.

Hype jobs have a long list of good wins or better? You must be of the opinion that all you have is hype jobs then. Wilder must be beyond a hype job losing to a 50% version of Fury.

You don't know Wilde? Fitszimmons? "Kid" Lewis? Benn? "Kid" Berg? Welsh? etc etc…

You are as lacking in knowledge as you clearly portray. Now begone you ****** with nothing to offer other than desperate ramblings that make no sense. Before I school you again like every other time you became desperate. Haha.
              I've proven you wrong so many times and all you do is try and switch the narrative. It's like trying to teach calculus to a ****** who is just too stupid to get it. Accept your inferiority, accept your country's inferiority as a nation and with boxing history. The ultimate proof that I've embarrassed you is that you stalk out my posts week after week and comment on them non stop. I've never initiated convo with you but you can't hop off my nuts. No matter how many times you try to 1 up me, it's futile because you've already been made my b****h. Learn your lesson, it's impossible to debate against facts..and the fact is UK boxing has never and will never match up.

Comment

I've proven you wrong so many times and all you do is try and switch the narrative. It's like trying to teach calculus to a ****** who is just too stupid to get it. Accept your inferiority, accept your country's inferiority as a nation and with boxing history. The ultimate proof that I've embarrassed you is that you stalk out my posts week after week and comment on them non stop. I've never initiated convo with you but you can't hop off my nuts. No matter how many times you try to 1 up me, it's futile because you've already been made my b****h. Learn your lesson, it's impossible to debate against facts..and the fact is UK boxing has never and will never match up.
                You can't point out what was inaccurate because you're talking shlt like always. The same way you can't point out anything you've proven me wrong on.

I'm the one changing the narrative? Look what I've reduced you to. Hahahahahahahahaha You know you're small next to me little one. You're desperation is hilarious to me. You accusing me of what you're guilty of is another one of your priceless delusions.

Your nation is one big freak show. Weirdos and nutters like you are proof of that. Therefore, everyone in the world is superior to the mental asylum that is the USA. That's why the world looks down their nose at you complete deranged simpletons. A freak show to be laughed at.

So long you pathetic, creepy little stain on the world.

Comment

You can't point out what was inaccurate because you're talking shlt like always. The same way you can't point out anything you've proven me wrong on.

I'm the one changing the narrative? Look what I've reduced you to. Hahahahahahahahaha You know you're small next to me little one. You're desperation is hilarious to me. You accusing me of what you're guilty of is another one of your priceless delusions.

Your nation is one big freak show. Weirdos and nutters like you are proof of that. Therefore, everyone in the world is superior to the mental asylum that is the USA. That's why the world looks down their nose at you complete deranged simpletons. A freak show to be laughed at.

So long you pathetic, creepy little stain on the world.
                  everything you say is inaccurate. It's take all day to disssevt everything I've already exposed. The basis of all of your arguments is to try and prove UK superiority, yet as I've pointed out, UK has less world champions historically, less hall of famers, less all time greats and they all try to come to the US to "make it" and get sent back embarrassed like Khan, Hatton, Hamed, and soon enough, if aj ever grows the balls, he'll be next. I have to say, I thought Canelo and pac fans were as stupid as it gets in boxing, but you have lead the UK to a commanding lead in idiots who truly don't know s*-* about boxing. Because you're not only a slave to nationalism, that nationalism leads you to shamelessly defend mediocrity.

Comment

everything you say is inaccurate. It's take all day to disssevt everything I've already exposed. The basis of all of your arguments is to try and prove UK superiority, yet as I've pointed out, UK has less world champions historically, less hall of famers, less all time greats and they all try to come to the US to "make it" and get sent back embarrassed like Khan, Hatton, Hamed, and soon enough, if aj ever grows the balls, he'll be next. I have to say, I thought Canelo and pac fans were as stupid as it gets in boxing, but you have lead the UK to a commanding lead in idiots who truly don't know s*-* about boxing. Because you're not only a slave to nationalism, that nationalism leads you to shamelessly defend mediocrity.
                    You can't prove anything because you're my whore who has been reduced to this rambling mess who has nothing to offer, even though you deluded yourself that you do. You've been exposed as nothing but pure insecure madness. I ask you to prove what was inaccurate like you claimed, but all you have is nothing but hot air and desperation like always.

It takes a few minutes to prove what was inaccurate about my post. But you have nothing other than diversion like you did so many times in the past. I proved you wrong, so you came out with all these straw man arguments that had nothing to do with the subjects we were on. Just a little boy who got spanked so came out with all this f3cked level of delusion and irony. Haha. You've been a great source of amusement.

Hatton was beaten by Joe Cortez and Manny Pacquiao. None of which are American. Hamed was beaten by a f3cking Mexican. But you pump your chest out like this is a win for the USA? Haha. Go and look at all the American fighters who lost to fighters on that level and below to see the stupidity you come out with. And that doesn't include all the quitters, drug cheats, and cowards who ducked fights like I've pointed out.

Now get back on your leash like a good little b1tch so I can walk you round like the pet that you clearly are. I enjoy you making an even bigger joke of yourself like so many of you mentalists do every day on the internet. It's fun to me. Now f3ck off you embarrassment.

Comment

You can't prove anything because you're my whore who has been reduced to this rambling mess who has nothing to offer, even though you deluded yourself that you do. You've been exposed as nothing but pure insecure madness. I ask you to prove what was inaccurate like you claimed, but all you have is nothing but hot air and desperation like always.

It takes a few minutes to prove what was inaccurate about my post. But you have nothing other than diversion like you did so many times in the past. I proved you wrong, so you came out with all these straw man arguments that had nothing to do with the subjects we were on. Just a little boy who got spanked so came out with all this f3cked level of delusion and irony. Haha. You've been a great source of amusement.

Hatton was beaten by Joe Cortez and Manny Pacquiao. None of which are American. Hamed was beaten by a f3cking Mexican. But you pump your chest out like this is a win for the USA? Haha. Go and look at all the American fighters who lost to fighters on that level and below to see the stupidity you come out with. And that doesn't include all the quitters, drug cheats, and cowards who ducked fights like I've pointed out.

Now get back on your leash like a good little b1tch so I can walk you round like the pet that you clearly are. I enjoy you making an even bigger joke of yourself like so many of you mentalists do every day on the internet. It's fun to me. Now f3ck off you embarrassment.
                      Long rant about nothing. Stfu and bend the knee b***h!

Comment

Working...
                      X