No announcement yet.

Lopez: The Belt Requirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    That's not pound for pound. I don't deal with speculation and fictional stuff.

I was talking about the best fighters in the world. Davis is one of them. It's my opinion that he is the best American fighter. If you don't agree, fine, I don't care.

Comment

Why are you pretending to care about his momentum? Be honest. You are rooting for him to lose. What momentum, anyway? Lomachenko is already ducking him and looking for another bum?

Commey is a can himself and Lopez would run him over. We can bet if it happens. Commey is Shafikov and Easter's leftovers. Did you know?
      Another boxrec warrior. Go watch the commey/Easter fight.

Comment

Why does he need to get a BS belt to fight Lomachenko but not Commey? What's the logic? Why the hypocrisy? Please enlighten the board.

[This is a post I made in another thread:

The funny thing is now they want him to fight Commey before Lomachenko. Why? What has Lopez done to deserve a shot at Commey's belt? Shouldn't he get a belt first to fight Commey? What's the difference? What am I missing?

You know what I think of belts. All are garbage (that actually gives garbage a bad name) and they sometimes serve to duck fighters.]
        Let me be the 100th guy to say you cant enlighten **** when people like you are so damn closed minded because you have an agenda. YOU HAVE AN AGENDA. DONT ACT LIKE YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND

You rag on Lomachenkos resume and in the same breathe think someone with Teos resume is worthy? It's not even CLOSE!

You want to nit pick all of Lomachenkos fights with hindsight and you honestly think they're resumes are the same? So laughable.

How about you answer some questions lmfao. Who is teos best win? What has he done to deserve this shot?

AND why does Teo need a belt to fight Lomachenko you ask? It's because that is what Lomachenko has mandated from the very beginning.

He is only interested in fighting the best and winning championships. He is maxed out at 135.

Every single fight except his first fight had been a world championship fight. Compare that to Lopez. If lomachenko wasnt fighting for a vacant title then it was against a champion or a mandatory.

What is that? Like 13 championship fights?

That shouldn't be hard to understand though the people on these boards arent too bright after all. Look in the mirror.

His path to Lomachenko is simple. If he is as good as he claims he is then line up a fight with Commey or Luke Campbell and stop fighting cans eh? Lomachenko is only focused on titles. He doesnt care if you're some prospect with a big mouth.

Let me ask you. DO YOU THINK CANELO IS DUCKING GGG BECAUSE HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY FIGHT GGG AGAIN IF HE HAS A BELT?

Let me laugh again to myself.

Anyone can look good against cans. its hilarious though how you compare Lomachenko to GGG when his resume is far above his even. If anything Lopez is the one with a GGG resume.

Fight nothing but cans and beg for a title shot. At least G fought top 10 guys. Lopez? Hes yet to even to THAT. Not to mention fight a 12ROUND FIGHT.

Comment

Almost all Lomachenko's competition consists of nobodies. What's the difference? Did you see the hopeless nobody that Lomachenko had just fought? Stop putting this amateur on a pedestal.
          Says the guy who’s been blowing tank and teo. You’ve clearly gone full troll.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            you don't like hypejobs...but you like lopez so thats clearly not true. lopez is the guy whose best win is a guy flannagan flagellated in 2 rounds yet you are hyping him up as a guy who not only deserves a fight with loma, but loma is ducking him if he does not fight him. if thats not hype what is?

you continue to hype up lopez over and over. its almost like you work for top tank its so fanatical. what is this hype based on? ko'ing a guy flannagan ko'd a lot easier? ko'ing a guy beltran easily ko'd? surely there must be something? the eye test? aka 100 percent subjectivity?
            What's Crolla's best win?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Says the guy who’s been blowing tank and teo. You’ve clearly gone full troll.
              Truth must hurt. Keep overhyping this amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                Let me be the 100th guy to say you cant enlighten **** when people like you are so damn closed minded because you have an agenda. YOU HAVE AN AGENDA. DONT ACT LIKE YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND

You rag on Lomachenkos resume and in the same breathe think someone with Teos resume is worthy? It's not even CLOSE!

You want to nit pick all of Lomachenkos fights with hindsight and you honestly think they're resumes are the same? So laughable.

How about you answer some questions lmfao. Who is teos best win? What has he done to deserve this shot?

AND why does Teo need a belt to fight Lomachenko you ask? It's because that is what Lomachenko has mandated from the very beginning.

He is only interested in fighting the best and winning championships. He is maxed out at 135.

Every single fight except his first fight had been a world championship fight. Compare that to Lopez. If lomachenko wasnt fighting for a vacant title then it was against a champion or a mandatory.

What is that? Like 13 championship fights?

That shouldn't be hard to understand though the people on these boards arent too bright after all. Look in the mirror.

His path to Lomachenko is simple. If he is as good as he claims he is then line up a fight with Commey or Luke Campbell and stop fighting cans eh? Lomachenko is only focused on titles. He doesnt care if you're some prospect with a big mouth.

Let me ask you. DO YOU THINK CANELO IS DUCKING GGG BECAUSE HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY FIGHT GGG AGAIN IF HE HAS A BELT?

Let me laugh again to myself.

Anyone can look good against cans. its hilarious though how you compare Lomachenko to GGG when his resume is far above his even. If anything Lopez is the one with a GGG resume.

Fight nothing but cans and beg for a title shot. At least G fought top 10 guys. Lopez? Hes yet to even to THAT. Not to mention fight a 12ROUND FIGHT.
                Are you gonna answer the question? Not gonna read that meaningless essay.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Another boxrec warrior. Go watch the commey/Easter fight.
                  Boxingrec is the worst thing in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    That looks exactly like you.

Comment

Are you gonna answer the question? Not gonna read that meaningless essay.
                      Have you ever heard the saying, never go full ******? Too late.

Low IQ trash. Lmfao.

"I dont read essays" well I'm glad a couple paragraphs qualifies as an essay for you.

Thug lyfe 4 eva gangsta. U no wat I men ye? 😂😂😂😂😂

Just block me dude because f uck your garbage ass posts

Comment

Working...
                      X