Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lopez: The Belt Requirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it would mean he has fought someone legit...

Commey is a world champion.
    Makes him legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Why does he need to get a BS belt to fight Lomachenko but not Commey? What's the logic? Why the hypocrisy? Please enlighten the board.

[This is a post I made in another thread:

The funny thing is now they want him to fight Commey before Lomachenko. Why? What has Lopez done to deserve a shot at Commey's belt? Shouldn't he get a belt first to fight Commey? What's the difference? What am I missing?

You know what I think of belts. All are garbage (that actually gives garbage a bad name) and they sometimes serve to duck fighters.]
      Why are you so obsessed with Loma ? Do you have nightmares with white bunnies because of Loma?

I mean, have a break and think about it...

That is border line insane to be such an active detractor of a man who doesn't even know you exist.

I don't see you in another threads...

You posted probably 100 posts about Loma Vs teo, maybe you work for top rank huh.

Whatever

Hi hater

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Why are you so obsessed with Loma ? Do you have nightmares with white bunnies because of Loma?

I mean, have a break and think about it...

That is border line insane to be such an active detractor of a man who doesn't even know you exist.

I don't see you in another threads...

You posted probably 100 posts about Loma Vs teo, maybe you work for top rank huh.

Whatever

Hi hater
        Not obsessed at all. I don't like hypejobs and their fanboys. The truth must hurt. I'm speaking to the hypocrisy of the fanboys. When you have no answer to the question, attack the questioner.

Keep race out of it.

Comment

Why do you have to lie when you know I don't believe in P4P?
          oh god...change p4p into - rank or something. your words were, Tank is best american fighter already and i rank him ahead of everyone else. just wait, he will prove it. sorry, i cannot find that post, but you were referring to chrisJS I believe, just few hours earlier. there for my post remain the same! you just need a little love and attention, don't you, little guy) I can say few nice words about Tank, just so you feel better)
          Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 04-17-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

you seriously dont see the difference between comme and loma? commey has no leverage. loma does. loma is fighting higher ranked guys anyway so its not like hes fighting eric crumble while not fighting lopez. also top rank wont make this fight yet so its all for hype. for people who talk about hte business of boxing all day you don't really understand anything about it. you should by now unless this is your first day on boxingscene. if so hi i'm daggum the boxing expert

Comment

I like reading threads like this. It’s An opportunity for some idiots to out themselves.

Comment

Are you gonna answer the thread question? Otherwise, don't post any diversionary crap here. You are warned, or you'll be blocked. This thread will not be derailed.

Anyone who is not answering the hypocrisy question better not post.
                lol i dont sit here 24/7.. chill out, hurting fanboy. and i answered, already..

Comment

Not obsessed at all. I don't like hypejobs and their fanboys. The truth must hurt. I'm speaking to the hypocrisy of the fanboys. When you have no answer to the question, attack the questioner.

Keep race out of it.
                  you don't like hypejobs...but you like lopez so thats clearly not true. lopez is the guy whose best win is a guy flannagan flagellated in 2 rounds yet you are hyping him up as a guy who not only deserves a fight with loma, but loma is ducking him if he does not fight him. if thats not hype what is?

you continue to hype up lopez over and over. its almost like you work for top tank its so fanatical. what is this hype based on? ko'ing a guy flannagan ko'd a lot easier? ko'ing a guy beltran easily ko'd? surely there must be something? the eye test? aka 100 percent subjectivity?
                  Last edited by daggum; 04-17-2019, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    oh god...change p4p into - rank or something. your words were, Tank is best american fighter already and i rank him ahead of everyone else. just wait, he will prove it. sorry, i cannot find that post, but you were referring to chrisJS I believe, just few hours earlier. there for my post remain the same! you just need a little love and attention, don't you, little guy) I can say few nice words about Tank, just so you feel better)
                    That's not pound for pound. I don't deal with speculation and fictional stuff.

I was talking about the best fighters in the world. Davis is one of them. It's my opinion that he is the best American fighter. If you don't agree, fine, I don't care.

Comment

That's not pound for pound. I don't deal with speculation and fictional stuff.

I was talking about the best fighters in the world. Davis is one of them. It's my opinion that he is the best American fighter. If you don't agree, fine, I don't care.
                      yeah silly goose. i wasnt replying to you. i told chris to let you go and live in your own world. thats fine with me, that he is your favorite. and then you put your 5 cents in. talking about blocking me...chill out. your engine is slowly overheating. tank is da man, tank is the best, real deal and not even close to Holyfield.
                      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 04-17-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X