Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Dychko Ready To Step In, Face Anthony Joshua on June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way this guy can get the fight, he's not even ranked, he's perfect opponent for Beyonce Wildher, war Beyonce!

Comment

Rocked in every fight? Too much salt can lead to a heart attack.. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        Oh dear. Is this what it's come to?!
        I'm afraid so SMH

Comment

No way!! Who even found this guy to give him an interview anyways?? Like who reached out to fkn Dychko to give him the platform to spill this nonsense about being a potential replacement to fight AJ in MSG?

Comment

Can't blame a guy for trying. Anyone with even the remotest chance ought to be throwing their hat in the ring at this point.

Comment

I think he can make noise in the division in the future, has a style a lot of the wild brawlers would struggle with. But he's done 0 as a pro and if he wanted the fast track route he should've fought a worthwhile opponent by now. A few others from the 2016 class are a bit more advanced than him already.

Comment

I will fight AJ for a cool $10 million....I can bulk up to the 212-215 lbs and I also have a punchers chance.

Comment

Camerelle and Savon had far better arguments for beating Joshua than Dychko... that was a result I actually thought they got right!

Comment

Joshua isn't ready for Dychko yet. Dychko would slaughter him.

Comment

Has joshua fought any technical boxers, non, why do you think he got the pass with the london 2012, any technician from ukraine, russia, kazakhstan wil put him i place, usyk willschool the guy,both', wilder and joxhua

Comment

Working...
                      X