Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields-Hammer Fight Peaked At 369,000 Viewers On Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody watched it because real boxing fans were watching card in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Sad to say but nobody cares about female boxing. I think Katie Taylor might have the best chance of crossing over but it won't be Shields.

FS1 card did even worse sat night. PREMIER BOXING CHAMPION L: PETER QUILLIN/CALEB TRUAX drew 181K viewers.
      Too bad. I enjoyed the build up to the fight and the fight itself. Shields showed good form Saturday.

Comment

Not bad for women's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Sad to say but nobody cares about female boxing. I think Katie Taylor might have the best chance of crossing over but it won't be Shields.

FS1 card did even worse sat night. PREMIER BOXING CHAMPION L: PETER QUILLIN/CALEB TRUAX drew 181K viewers.
          Having the DAZN card also on that night must have hurt them.

Comment

This past Saturday was a very busy weekend for sports. You had the Masters, the NBA Playoffs, The PBC on FS1 and DAZN.

Comment

Wow Claressa, if you want equal pay you have to do equal ratings... tough concept I know lol.

Comment

Shields vs Hammer

Just the wrong weekend for the fight. Should have been scheduled after the playoffs. Maybe 4th of July weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Horrendous figures for 'the biggest womens fight of all time'.
                  Yet sites like ****hub see consistent high volume every single day.

Comment

No doubt Victim Shields is gonna be crying over these numbers. She gonna blame skin color, being a woman hell I am sure our President will get a mention. Anything but her absolutely boring style, big mouth and victim mentality, those couldn't be the problem. Lol

Comment

Nobody gives a *** about no chick boxing and those fake ass numbers.

Put those aprons on btch for a cook off.

Wtf is wrong with this society. Men and woman are not equal in most part of g world and they certainly dont box and Sht.

I dont like girl boxing because it is boring as *** plain and simple. Girl boxing, WNba whatever. Get your cook ok oj hoe

Comment

Working...
                      X