Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You guys are on the Twinky Movement. l0m0 lost his "2nd" pro fight for a title shot. Teo should get one against l0m0 too.
    Lomachenko got a title shot in his 2nd Pro fight because Bob knew he was ready for world title level boxing based on his amateur pedigree (1 defeat in nearly 400 fights). Yes he lost but it was a tight defeat to an experienced brawler. Point to note is that Lomachenko's solitary loss in the amateurs came relatively early in his career too...
    Bob knows that representing Honduras at the Olympics and getting your ass handed to you doesn't quite give you the same usable experience for the pros.
    As I said, I like Lopez as a fighter and I expect him to have a bright and exciting career, just expect his success to come higher up the weights, and at the moment don't think he's good enough to share a ring with Lomachenko.
    I think Bob is doing Lopez a favor by nut arranging this fight. As a person and fighter who relies a lot on confidence, Lopez getting destroyed by Lomachenko at this age and stage of his career could ruin him. Just my 2 cents

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      This is the exact type of ****t I was talking about in another thread.

White boys like there colored fighters to be nice quiet and humble and if hey speak up and do some trash talk “oh how dare them”, but if a white boy gets ****y like Loma and mcgregor have shown “ahhh it’s all in good food fun part of he sport”.

Some things never change.
      Whoa, easy there big man, think you've over analysed my comment. Never mentioned anything to do with colours etc. That's obviously your own issues coming to the fore. And BTW I'm Irish and like a lot of folks here can't stand mcgregor. Yes I respect his achievement as an athlete, but his antics show him for what he is : a scumbag with money

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Really? You think it's gonna be a war? I don't! Loma should be ringside at Berchelt vs. Vargas! Berchelt is co-promoted by TR, and the event is on ESPN! He's a Champion just like Davis, except a Loma vs. Berchelt fight is much easier to make! By talking up that fight, Loma would be helping himself! Talking about fighters you know you can't fight is "using their name," especially when the fighter you are facing has no substance, i.e. Crolla! Talking about fighters you can face, i.e. Berchelt and Teofimo, just makes perfectly good $ense!
        You don’t think it’s going to be a war?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          You don’t think it’s going to be a war?
          Nah. I think this will be more like Mayweather vs. Castillo 2, and not Canelo vs. GGG 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            The only imbecilic nuthugging loma***ual is your ****** ass,keep blowing loma you hypocritical moron. And loma was exactly 25 years 7 months 25 days when he debuted ,meaning when taken in context that is considered his late 20s you imbecile
            Wouldn't that be his mid 20's.......

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              Of course there's no surprise you are a nobody fool lol 12 fights and lopez hasn't fought a top 20 fighter yet he should go after commey and then fight lomachenko. if he destroys commey like he did those other bums than he's worthy of sharing the ring with the master!
              And Loma only has 14 fights with 1 of them being a loss.

You should really thinking before you talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                If Lopez really wanted to fight the best in the division rather than just calling out Lom, he would also be calling out or fighting Haney, Ryan Garcia, Mikey Garcia, Commey, Easter, Fortuna. He's got a bug up his butt, lol.
                You acting like your new to boxing cuz he has talked about fighting Devin, Mikey & commey.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  "Crolla is a better fighter than all but maybe two wins on Crawford's record" said nobody ever,except of course the semen dredge known as boxing goat formally known as boxing logic/boxing twattage
                  I have no alts you white fighter hating troll. Don't think people on here don't see through you're racist sh@t. Go back to smoking dope or whatever it is that you actually know something about.

Ignored. :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                    This guy bothers the **** out of me.
                    Yea it gets everyone mad when l0m0 won't fight a guy calling him out while l0m0 is calling out fighters who already have fights set up..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Said the guy who can't wait to go to 140 asap.
                      So get him while he's hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X