Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Lol that Crolla is a better fighter than all but maybe two wins on Crawford's record
    "Crolla is a better fighter than all but maybe two wins on Crawford's record" said nobody ever,except of course the semen dredge known as boxing goat formally known as boxing logic/boxing twattage

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      The difference is that Loma is p4p #1 NOE and Solido was not even In the discussion in 2013. Personally I want Lopez to get the fight because I wouldn't mind seeing him gain some humility after all this trash talk with zero title fight wins on his ledger, but we know this is just a bluff. He would completely sh@t himself if he found himself sharing the ring with Loma this early and you damn well know it. And if you don't know it, then ydksab.
      No I don't think it's bluff. Him and his father really believe they can do it. I would like to see it also but for different reasons. The last big puncher Lomachenko faced was Walters. Lopez hasn't fought the level of competition Walters fought but he seem to be capable of taking his talents further up in the ranks. If he gets beat, even if it's humiliating, he'll gain some experience from it.

If Lopez keep talking Lomachenko is going to have to face him.

Comment

• Loma can be the greatest amateur based on record. But as a pro he is satisfied with 3 division belts and will be playing safe in going down to 130 again instead of going up for greatness! He should target future hall of famers at 140 pounds for his legacy. Mikey Garcia or Pacman and be considered bravest in facing Crawford!

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          which kind of contradicts the stance that his amatuer pedigree made him worthy of a title shot out of the gate
          Would he have needed to win the title to prove that he was worthy of a shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Teofimo keeps talking Loma, and Loma keeps talking Geronta Davis, and no one is talking about Berchelt! This is too funny!
            Berchelt has a war scheduled in less than a month. Bringing him up would obviously just be using his name without substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
              Loma can be the greatest amateur based on record. But as a pro he is satisfied with 3 division belts and will be playing safe in going down to 130 again instead of going up for greatness! He should target future hall of famers at 140 pounds for his legacy. Mikey Garcia or Pacman and be considered bravest in facing Crawford!
              That was one dumb reply. Cong****

Comment

• I hope the fight gets made against this guy who hasn't fought anyone so people who dont3know boxing understand that there is levels to this. I like Lopez but he is a prospect. He young doe lol

Make the fight and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  No I don't think it's bluff. Him and his father really believe they can do it. I would like to see it also but for different reasons. The last big puncher Lomachenko faced was Walters. Lopez hasn't fought the level of competition Walters fought but he seem to be capable of taking his talents further up in the ranks. If he gets beat, even if it's humiliating, he'll gain some experience from it.

If Lopez keep talking Lomachenko is going to have to face him.
                  I agree. I think they believe they can win, as they should. I think if he keeps talking trash Loma will fight him like he did Rigo.

People were talking like Loma was ducking him than they changed tune after the fight.

Samething will happen there

Comment

• Thanks, BoxingChimp101. Here is your banana girly.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Berchelt has a war scheduled in less than a month. Bringing him up would obviously just be using his name without substance.
                      Really? You think it's gonna be a war? I don't! Loma should be ringside at Berchelt vs. Vargas! Berchelt is co-promoted by TR, and the event is on ESPN! He's a Champion just like Davis, except a Loma vs. Berchelt fight is much easier to make! By talking up that fight, Loma would be helping himself! Talking about fighters you know you can't fight is "using their name," especially when the fighter you are facing has no substance, i.e. Crolla! Talking about fighters you can face, i.e. Berchelt and Teofimo, just makes perfectly good $ense!

Comment

Working...
                      X