Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Trying To Check All The Loma Ass Kissing ON ESPN AND THEY TURNING ON HIM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is one negative mother****er out there in the booth. He just doesn't come across well. Surely ESPN can get someone better out there. Dude is boring and just doesn't have a very pleasant demeanor.

Which is ok if you make up for it in other areas but he really doesn't.

I couldn't tell what angle he was taking by not letting go of the "concessions" rant. It really didn't seem to be a big deal but he just came across as bitter. The way he positioned it as people not giving Crawford any leeway but Loma gets some did come across as racial but maybe not.

Either way I think ESPN could find someone better to put on TV.

Comment

Andre Ward better be careful with his critique of Vasyl Lomachenko or Bob Arum just might can his ass. Remember Bob Arum through Top Rank; Has complete creative and artistic autonomy over all the boxing content on ESPN. All roads lead to him. He is ESPN's COO or it's Chief operations officer of the boxing content on its network.

Comment

Bob Arum is to ESPN what Eddie Hearn is to DAZN.

Comment

I enjoy Wards commentary as long as it has nothing to do with himself because he is pretty damn bias, of course who isn’t?
          I thought Ward was good last night, I especially liked when Bradley was complaining that Crolla wasn’t trying hard enough, he needed to throw more and take chances. Ward shut that down explaining the obvious, that that is a lot easier said than done.
          There was nothing Crolla could do last night to improve his performance, completely overmatched.

Comment

... Now...

I think I can understand Ward's deep frustrations...
            Ward had his right shoulder injured when he was about 12 years of age... He was a natural southpaw, back then... But (because of that early injury) he was practically forced to fight his whole career in an inverted southpaw stance -- i.e. one-handed, tbh... and Ward always remember these...

(and some people here may know well that I disliked Ward's boxing style... but though...)

Comment

it really doesn't matter who you have at 1 or 2. The ESPN crew seems to think it's Terrence and that's fine...I would disagree, but I don't care enough about that decision to give much of a fook. It's close. BUT Canelo is fighting Jacobs and if he looks dominant, then I would probably put him at #1. So Loma and Terrence can enjoy their respective week, but afterwards, it's Canelo.

Comment

Andre coWard is one ****** piece of shyt.

Comment

When Ward bashed Wilder you guys loved it! You guys are PHONY, Sensitive and very insecure and im sure many of you are mentally ill and on some type of crazy pills

Big Fan of Loma since Amateurs he is a gifted fighter he is Willie Pep of this ERA...BUT ESPN goes too far and try too hard to convince I guess the Casual fans that "Loma Is The Greatest Ever!" He beat Anthony Crolla! RELAX!
                  Last edited by sicko; 04-13-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    What is it about Ward that gets people so bent? Just another fighter. Hes allowed to have an opinion just like all of us. Its NOT fcn gospel. Move on. Sound like a bunch of jealous high school girls.
                    Cos hes an overrated, self important, bitter cvnt who lost to SK and didnt have the humility to say he was beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                      Boxing fans 2019.
                      A fighter is now 'finished' after a loss.
                      blame Mayweather, and also the fact that people are ******.
                      he is finished to the point of him jumping up two weights and not being one but effective and tarnishing a great record by being deluded...now he has to lose all that weight again.
                      Garcia blew his own career with the spence fight

Comment

Working...
                      X