No announcement yet.

This is what PRIME GOLOVKIN LOOKED LIKE. WATCH THIS FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    No, TOOL, GGG was only "prime" when he dominated tomato cans. He was "green" when the tomato cans gave him problems.

Even if it goes Prime > Green > Prime

STFU AND BOW TO BORAT

The problem is Borat fans cling to stuff like this:

And RJJ says "he isn't hurt"...people just cling to Kellerman/Lampley or ANYONE who says what they want to hear.

LOL..THAT'S the best Borat could do? Be serious
    These golovtards should stop making excuses for GGG!

Golovkin is immortal and never ages!

He is exactly the same fighter at 36 years old that he was at 26!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      from canelo dropping the belt to him fighting ggg was like 1 year so stop it.

GGG was never great enough at any point of his career to defeat canelo.
      Clenelo was ordered to defend his WBC belt against GGG in 2015 and he ditched the belt, took PEDs, and stalled for over 2 years before doing it.

And even a 36 year old GGG would have at least one win over him if the judges hadn't been paid off by Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        from canelo dropping the belt to him fighting ggg was like 1 year so stop it.

GGG was never great enough at any point of his career to defeat canelo.
        Bruh. Mikey Garcia went up to fight Spence... how did you not bring up GGG going up to fight Ward from a narrative within industry existing since 2012? By not bringing that up Kafkod owns you. More importantly, the same Kafkod that dropped BJS off his radar because of PEDS, the same Kafkod bringing up Canelo and PEDS. The same Kafkod rocking a Fury and PEDS.

And that’s all she wrote!

Comment

A faded Golovkin is at worst 1-1 with prime Canelo. That he could not force the top fighters to face him between the ages of 27-33 is a shame but can't be undone.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
            Canelo actually ko ishida sparring in big bear before ggg fought him professionally and if I remember correctly he was signed to canelo promotions as was zurdo Ramirez
            I don't take anything GGG fans (or any set of groupies) say seriously. Ultra fans are too much in love to think clearly.

Comment

I noticed signs of slippage in ggg against martin murray i believe canelo v ggg before that fight would have been a war the fight we should have seen in 1 and 2. Cant say for sure who the winner would have been but ggg would have been sharper more consistent and able to keep pace on the inside compared to the 36 & 37 year old version we saw in both fights with nelo.

Comment

Most people who dismiss Golovkin is because they have never even boxed and know nothing about it.
                It must be hard for someone that his most beloved sports robbed him twice.

Comment

eco1 spot on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    I don't take anything GGG fans (or any set of groupies) say seriously. Ultra fans are too much in love to think clearly.
                    Not all ggg fans are ultra obsessed groupies thats a massive over generalisation by you. If you are rational as a fight fan you can see there's some people that are obsessive and others that aren't. That goes for all popular boxers not just ggg. Personally i think there are far more ultra biased uncritically thinking fans of AJ and canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
                      Not all ggg fans are ultra obsessed groupies thats a massive over generalisation by you. If you are rational as a fight fan you can see there's some people that are obsessive and others that aren't. That goes for all popular boxers not just ggg. Personally i think there are far more ultra biased uncritically thinking fans of AJ and canelo.
                      My bad.

I apologize to fans who are capable of being logical.

Honest fans are not as vocal as the groupies.

Comment

Working...
                      X